Laem Chabang To Regents School

laura1c

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how far (roughly) and how long is takes to travel from Laem Chabang to the Regents School?

Also, how much are rental properties (2 bed house) in Laem Chabang (again I know this will be a very rough figure).

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Laura

In a car would take around 10-15 minutes.

As for property depends on the requirements and furnishings, some start cheap around 8000 baht a month, upto high figures. Its best to shop around first before jumping into one.

There are also condos in the area, which might be a better option.

Last time I drove through Laem Chebang, they were doing a lot of construction on Sukhumvit in order to connect to the 7 Motorway. Right now, this is a 20 minute drive. When this is complete, I imagine the drive will be very quick, probably a little less than 10 minutes, as Regent's is located at the intersection of the motorway and Highway 36 in Pong.

Housing is about as expensive as Pattaya, but you should investigate any neighborhood before you commit. There are some undesirable parts of Laem Chebang as it is very industrial.

Depends on the location in Laem Chabang but I do this drive daily (East Pattaya to EPZ zone 1) not a chance of ever doing Laem Chabang to Regents in 10 minutes.... it takes me 20 minutes to get to the 36 turn off, has done for the last 3yrs.... the road construction in Laem Chabang will not make this any quicker, if there is 2 lanes the traffic uses 3, 3 lanes the traffic uses 4 etc etc etc.

I would allow a minimum of 30 minutes to Regents from Laem Cahabang, this would be on a good day.

Housing can be cheaper, depends on the level of comfort your looking for.

EDIT: Googloe Maps suggests a distance of 28km and timing of 31 minutes..... it aint ever going to get quicker than that.

Edited by Spoonman

Depends on the location in Laem Chabang but I do this drive daily (East Pattaya to EPZ zone 1) not a chance of ever doing Laem Chabang to Regents in 10 minutes....
Drove it yesterday - the 7-36 interchange to Pin Thong Industrial Estate in Laem Chebang, where I work, at 90 km/h - it took me 9 minutes. I usually drive much faster than that. But, as you said, it depends where in Laem Chebang you are going.