O Visa Going To Thaklek - Mynamar

likite

I am planning to go to Mai Sai. I have an O immigration visa (retirement visa). I've been told you can get a cheap daily visa similar to the Thais at Mai Sai Immigration without it affecting your O visa (no re-entry permit requirement).

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Great if this is true..I sure would double check just to be sure so you don't lose your current visa...

I would recommend thai immigration but the problem with thatis the fox in the hen house..of course they would love the 1,000 B re-entry fee so one might not get the truth there...

Always go to the border and investigate making sure they don't stamp you out on the Thai side...

CB

last time i went to the burmese side, the thais stamped me out ( inspite of my protesting) as i had a multiple-re entry ...

i had to fill the forms again upon coming back to the border after shopping for cheap wine and booze.

cheers,

bikerjoy

last time i went to the burmese side, the thais stamped me out ( inspite of my protesting) as i had a multiple-re entry ...

i had to fill the forms again upon coming back to the border after shopping for cheap wine and booze.

cheers,

bikerjoy

If they stamp you out as you go into Burma with your multi-entry O retirement visa and you fill out the Thai forms upon your return, it will count the same as your 90 day check. So you will not need to report to immigration for another 90 days from that date. I did this at 60 days and had no problems when I waited another 90 days to report to immigration again.

BB