Worsening Crisis Pushes Thailand Towards Anarchy

webfact

So just reading on the nation tweets that the Red Mob has found two 'suspects" during their search of Chula hospital and plan to parade them on stage.

1) How is someone, police, army or patient a suspect for being in a hospital?

1a: Under what authority do the Red Mob have the right to demand to search a hospital?

2) Is this not an act of kidnapping?

Waiting for a Red TV supporter to come on here and justify these deplorable acts in the name Democracy?

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just reading on the nation tweets that the Red Mob has found two 'suspects" during their search of Chula hospital and plan to parade them on stage.

1a: Under what authority do the Red Mob have the right to demand to search a hospital?

Waiting for a Red TV supporter to come on here and justify these deplorable acts in the name Democracy?

this is outrageous and disgusting, I'm speechless.

A red supporter already has elsewhere on the forum. Deplorable can't begin to describe this.

A red supporter already has elsewhere on the forum. Deplorable can't begin to describe this.

Point him in my direction, I would like to hear it firsthand.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=3552372

With the reds, you are not dealing with a force that has no recognizable morals and ethics. The ONLY value they have now is WINNING. They know if they win they can whitewash all of their crimes. Alternatively if they lose without a good immunity agreement, they are totally screwed. I still think this is already a kind of civil war, but so far it is mostly the reds who realize it and are acting that way.

Edited by Jingthing

Ridiculous. And besides, wouldn't it be perfectly reasonable for a hospital to have some security in this situation? (in the case of a govt hospital, an army security presence)

Wouldn't matter. Almost everyone is totally intimidated by the red mobs. They are the law now because they have asserted themselves as the law. A taste of things to come if they take over the country. Google -- Maoist cultural revolution.

Edited by Jingthing

This is absolutely disgusting. How long until the red mob starts searching local apartments? Commandeering them for their own use?

would you want yr "enemy" hiding out right on yr door step?

waiting to attack you at any time?

And yet, and yet, there are STILL many foreigners who support the reds. I understood it before when they wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt to believe their lies of being a peaceful, principled movement. But now? What is the excuse?

And yet, and yet, there are STILL many foreigners who support the reds. I understood it before when they wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt to believe their lies of being a peaceful, principled movement. But now? What is the excuse?

would you prefer this forum free of all falang red supporters?

is that your aim??

This is absolutely disgusting. How long until the red mob starts searching local apartments? Commandeering them for their own use?

i agree the methods are not fair, but police and Army use also some tricks, is not it? And where is the freedom of media now? On both sides, we are leaving the normalcy....

would you prefer this forum free of all falang red supporters?

is that your aim??

No. As they exist, of course, I want them to speak up. I do hope more would speak up that they now realize they were WRONG. Many people already knew what the reds were about. All you had to know was what they did last year at Black Songkran to know what kind of force they are.

Edited by Jingthing

would you want yr "enemy" hiding out right on yr door step?

waiting to attack you at any time?

The Army and police are right across the street mate. Do you really think they would use a hospital to score an own goal in the way that the paranoid group did tonight with this act?

i agree the methods are not fair, but police and Army use also some tricks, is not it? And where is the freedom of media now? On both sides, we are leaving the normalcy....

The reds are already acting like this is WAR. They will win if the forces of civilization don't realize the same thing. If you have one side that will do ANYTHING, and the other side just takes it patiently, who do you think will win? War has been declared by the reds. Now what?

The question is, when will this gov take responsibility and act? Oh I see, wait, wait and wait.

On a far more serious note:

On Saturday is world labor day. What kind of crimes will be presented then.

It's clear that the cause for the people has been hijacked already. Hold your breath, it could be a Nationwide issue and could become something more serious in disguise.

The reds are already acting like this is WAR. They will win if the forces of civilization don't realize the same thing. If you have one side that will do ANYTHING, and the other side just takes it patiently, who do you think will win? War has been declared by the reds. Now what?

I wonder how the UN, EU and US State Department will handle further "Red" calls for intervention and assistance from a group that bullies it's way into Hospitals?

this has turned into a dirty "war" both sides are just as guilty as each other of intimidation, violence, lies, propaganda and more.

no side holds the high moral ground..

But you still hear the av/yellow side on this forum claiming their side is whiter then white..

the only ppl who might still believe that crap is someone just off the boat...

this has turned into a dirty "war" both sides are just as guilty as each other of intimidation, violence, lies, propaganda and more.

But you still hear the av/yellow side on this forum claiming their side is whiter then white..

The reds are now an illegal, insurgent force which has already used some terrorist tactics. Dirty? Indeed!

Not FAIR??? Like in football or ping pong not fair? Pathetic. What you are saying is that any group - mafia, tech school gang, etc- can now enter a hospital and search for and remove "enemies". As has been said, that is anarchy. And freedom of the media? What- are you criticizing the media for reporting the story? Or for reporting what the reds announced about returning tmw?

The reds are now an illegal, insurgent force which has already used some terrorist tactics. Dirty? Indeed!

are they?

and i suppose theres not a dirty mark on the av/yellow side?

^^ Well no demanding [with menaces] that a hospital in full operation with patients be 'searched' or entering as a, being polite, forceful group demanding that bodies be removed into their care before any meaningful forensic analysis can be done, wonder why?

There really is no comparison that I can see in the actions, even the unpublicised ones, by the 'yellow group' which can compare to the activities of these individuals, and their leaders.

Regards

Edited by A_Traveller

are they?

and i suppose theres not a dirty mark on the av/yellow side?

Well gymboy33, you have now reached the dizzy heights of TROLL! Ignore activated!

FF

Provide some links or quotes. Don't just spew out lies to cover up what is a despicable act on the part of your "democracy movement". How exactly does this fit in with non-violence anyway? No one is snow white here, but name one time the Reds have taken the moral high ground. Every illegal or violent act is followed up by the supporters saying "But the yellows did...........first". Like 6 year olds.