Mr Gordon Ramsey

kjhbigv

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rumored that Steven Seagall has a house in the area. :D

The OP is about Gordon Ramsey! are Seagall and Ramsey related? Pray tell what is the connection? SF! :)

The connection is that they are both prats.

Edited by mamborobert

Jonathon Living Seagull?

LOL!

---

Gordon is brilliant! Some of the funniest TV shows i've seen. Funny as hel_l. for some reason him puking in a bin after eating a rotten scallop is stuck in my mind.

All head chefs are <deleted>!

My folks ate at one of his restaurants in London (had to take out a second mortgage for it) but they say it was magnifique!! My mother is a Parisian, so it must have been half decent!

Would love to see him cross swords with a local Thai cook ... he wont know what hit him! Eh kwai!!@@!*

---

As for Steven Livingstone Seagal - he really is a 6th dan black belt in Aikido.. meaning he is a black belt times 6! ... and he really is a shit actor! (and mate of a mate!)

---

That mockney tw@ lisping chef is also good, forget his name.

Hugh Fernely Whittingstall is also brilliant!

Edited by whiterussian

Being one from another hemisphere, I had to Google the chap.

Seems that he's known for something Olympian - earning Michelin stars while establishing eateries in the land of fish and chips. Zeus.

He's earned fame and further fortune by resorting to an old trick, using obscenity, condescension, and verbal abuse in order to gain an audience. As a balance, to some degree (I have no way of knowing) he supports causes related to birth defects, opposing the abuse of women, and others.

He likes and rides motorcycles such as the Triumph Thunderbird and Ducati Monster. As a balance, he associates with people such as Tom Cruise and David Beckham. Not incidentally, our chef never accumulated sufficient O levels to join the police.

By and large, one has to admire his success - he's made something of himself that some might find positive. If one does not approve the manner of it, I guess it's easy to turn off the telly and get on with life. I'd say that criticizing others was easy, if in doing so I would not be accused of criticizing others. Oops.

Edited by CMX

All head chefs are <deleted>!

Hmm..i dunno..Jamie Oliver seems pretty cool to me. Actually, hes pretty fantastic. :)

Different League... Jamie is great, but his food is not haute cuisine, as far as I know..

This chef is my favourite though.. "Squirrel on a Stick"

dam_n I'm hungry! :D

Edited by whiterussian

It is rumored that Steven Seagall has a house in the area. :)

I heard that Steven Seagall is a Thaivisa member

Who is Steven Seagall?

A volunteer tourist policeman

Thought they were all ex policemen

Edited by harrry

kjhbigv, does this really excite you? The guy is a jerk. I agree with Loaded and Jackr.

Not really, but certainly more exciting than discussing 'where is the best burger bar' for the umpteenth time! Not the most exciting thread but compared to some others!?

Hmm..i dunno..Jamie Oliver seems pretty cool to me. Actually, hes pretty fantastic. :)

I passed outside his restaurant in Oxford last year, saw him inside (too expensive for me!) . he's cute in person too, eek :D

He might have celebrity status, but to me he's just an uncouth, vile mouthed, self opinionated Cook who's up himself.

Couldn't agree more. Does he have kids? In their 30's, will they be proud of a dad who became an infamous jerk, simply by using the F word all over British TV? And now America?

Let's amalgamate some themes here.

Round 1: Gordie the Gorgon against the toughest katoey in town, Bar Beer Centre ring.

Round 2 (after his 2 weeks in Ram): GG takes on all the ex Tourist Police Volunteers single handed.

Round 3 (after THEIR 2 weeks in Ram): GG takes on Chiang Mai's top chef-patrons, one at a time, starting with Dave 'the Duke'.

"Well, sorry folks, the rest of the bouts have had to be cancelled. Congrats to Dave as he shakes the champagne, meanwhile behind me you can see one of the body-snatchers' pick ups, know locally here as Yellow Perils, loading the losing contestant to take him off to rest. Rumour has it that the order will be 'very well done' and the dish sprinkled into the River Ping at midnight. No ceremony, no gawping, please. And with that we return you to the studio........."

OK!, now the cat's out of the bag, I might as well come clean: Gordon came over to Chiang Mai because he'd heard how good our Sunday Lunches were at The Olde Bell and wanted to pick up a few tips to take back home! He's heading up to our chef's Lahu hill tribe village next week, to discuss just how she makes her Yorkshire Puddings taste so good! I warned him he might get spotted by TV members if he went to the bar beer centre, but you know how headstrong he can be!

It is rumored that Steven Seagall has a house in the area. :)

The OP is about Gordon Ramsey! are Seagall and Ramsey related? Pray tell what is the connection?

It would be readily apparent if you bothered to read the preceeding post. :D

Is that why they forced a season of Seagall movies on us last year?

Aikido is the best! Did it for a year, so brilliant... all about tw@tting an aggressor with his own weight and power! :)

Ramsey vs Seagall, that would be fun

Edited by whiterussian

I dont think Mr Ramsey gives a toss what a bunch of losers living in Thailand think about him as he heads to the bank to deposit his next million bucks.

I notice its the usual crowd throwing the insults around as usual

A sacked volunteer tourist policeman calling other people losers :)

I dont think Mr Ramsey gives a toss what a bunch of losers living in Thailand think about him as he heads to the bank to deposit his next million bucks.

I notice its the usual crowd throwing the insults around as usual

A sacked volunteer tourist policeman calling other people losers :D

Sacked is a bit strong implys I did something wrong i prefer to say I was let go lol :) any by the way I included my self the my previous post