Laminate Wood Floor Repairs

pontious

Anyone know of any company willing to do repairs? Floor bubbling up.

Most I have tried are only interested in complete floor replacement.

(in Pattaya or Jomtien)

Edited by pontious

I can't help you with the repairs. When repairing, pay attention to the subfloor moisture. Timber floor tiles pop due to moisture stress. If your sub-floor (concrete I supposed) is not fully dried, next to bath room etc, the floor tiles take in moisture and dimension changes result in tiles poping. So just don't replace but locate the problem.

I can't help you with the repairs. When repairing, pay attention to the subfloor moisture. Timber floor tiles pop due to moisture stress. If your sub-floor (concrete I supposed) is not fully dried, next to bath room etc, the floor tiles take in moisture and dimension changes result in tiles poping. So just don't replace but locate the problem.

Thank you for your advice - I think I will have to replace it all and see what is underneath - probably a well!

Thank you for your advice - I think I will have to replace it all and see what is underneath - probably a well!

well i never !!