Dog In Pitiful Condition

jori

Must be the worst case of mange I have ever seen a dog suffering from,it really is in a dreadful state,scabs and sores over its entire body.

I have medication for this dog if I could treat it,either crushing a tablet and putting into a meat ball throwing it to the dog to eat,or injecting liquid fom into the meat ball,takes about 4 doses over 4 weeks to heal.

I live quite a way from this site and is difficult for me to get to at times,although I have been a few times to the area I have not seen the dog again,but dogs are creatures of habit and timings are critical about 9 am or 5 pm are the times a dog generally will start looking for food .

If anybody knows this dog or lives close to Soi 19 Jontiem who could be there around that time to administer the medication it would save this dog a whole lot of suffering

Thanks for the replies,have been out again this morning ,but no luck. Anyway enlisted the help of Thai woman who lives locally to the dog,gave her medication,she knows the dog and she is keen on helping it too,so hopefully something can be done for it