Murder Trio Nabbed In Phuket

webfact

Murder trio nabbed in Phuket

gallery_327_1086_17682.jpg

(From left): Murder suspects Krissana ‘Bank’ Chanthawee, Sarayut ‘Nong’ Choowong and Kanokchart ‘San’ Deethong-on at the press conference today.

PHUKET: -- Phuket City Police this afternoon held a press conference announcing the capture of three young men wanted in connection with the stabbing murder of Sathit Chuenchuan in Rassada Sunday night.

Led by Phuket Provincial Police Deputy Commander Komol Wattrakorn, police identified the stabber as 22-year-old Kanokchart ‘San’ Deethong-on from Nakhon Sri Thammarat.

Also presented were his alleged accomplices, 23-year-old Krissana ‘Bank’ Chanthawee from Surat Thani and 25-year-old Sarayut ‘Nong’ Choowong from Trang.

All three have been charged with conspiracy to commit premeditated murder. The attack was sparked out of anger when the victim revved his motorbike engine late at night, according to police.

Mr Sarayut said Mr Sathit was drunk 'as usual' when he arrived home, causing the three men to angrily confront him. A fight broke out, which ended with the fatal stabbing of the victim.

Mr Kanokchart confessed to police that he was the one who stabbed Mr Sathit, who died of a single wound to the heart.

Collected as evidence during the arrest was the dagger used as the murder weapon.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-05-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Feel sorry for the victim, I left Phuket after 3.5 years because it attracts alot of violent people from other Southern Regions, I lived in Bangkok for 11.5 years never had a problem. In Phuket I was mugged and robbed 3 times. Bangkok Dangerous mmm.... Not lol

Feel sorry for the victim, I left Phuket after 3.5 years because it attracts alot of violent people from other Southern Regions, I lived in Bangkok for 11.5 years never had a problem. In Phuket I was mugged and robbed 3 times. Bangkok Dangerous mmm.... Not lol

That Rassada/Saphan Hin area has to be the most dangerous in Phuket.