Patong Report

LotNoiKop

It's taken me 3 days to report.......Bars open past 3 or 4 and discos till after t only breakfast....I checked my sources will three Bar Owners I've know for years....The Tea Money is 2000 Baht per month and pour till the punters go home... There is a lite load of punters and no shortage of boom boom. I'll go by area. Tia Pan busy after midnight as usual....Seems some semi pro's are out to meet falang as business is way off.

Rio was full every night with lots of staff???

Soi Lion was quite with about 4 girls per bar and no punters

Soi Eric had it share of punters but nowhere near normal..Seems they had the most number of Bgs working of all the Sois. I would rate the quality at about an 80 based on when business was good.

Bangla Bars on the south side of the street were full of puntes and no shortage of talent.

Soi Gonzo was deadsville as ususal and Soi Easy was quite.. Oddly enough the Captain Kirks stunner bar low on talent with only a few in the trade mark tight dress and heavy makeup. A very weak showing for a normally hot bar.

Soi Seapearl is on the out it appears. Heavy construtction on both sides of the area have taken their toll and the BG count makes the place a no go.

Overall I must say that my beloved Patong is not at her best due to lack of punters. However I will have no problem with good sanuk! Would I say come to Patong, It is now Punters Paradise

BTW. The Soi that is is showing the worst for wear is Soi Crock...Yep the LB’s count for dancers is way off and the bars empty

Mobile is ringing..time to go now!