Shark Helmets Now Available In Thailand

I certainly wouldn't waste my time with mocyc.com again.

All image and no substance. Wait until you see their "shop" :)

Good luck with the sharks, though.

You will need it with those Thai bagpipes on your website. :D

Edited by GungaDin

All image and no substance. Wait until you see their "shop" :)

Um... FYI, mocyc isn't a shop in and of itself- rather a site for people to buy and sell goods. There's nothing wrong with the site, but just like many other e commerce sites there are good sellers and bad sellers.

All image and no substance. Wait until you see their "shop" :D

Um... FYI, mocyc isn't a shop in and of itself- rather a site for people to buy and sell goods. There's nothing wrong with the site, but just like many other e commerce sites there are good sellers and bad sellers.

Um, what rubbish! Have you been to the premises?

FYI... I wasted a day and 900bt on taxis to be told I had to by a 3 piece set of saddlebags when I only wanted a regular pair.

Thai marketing at it's best. :)

hi every body !

Mocyc.com is more a search tool than a website, there are so many informations on it that is sometime confusing, specially when we use the translation button from thai to english, sometime, the translation is not accurate.

Anyway, that it the biggest website that i found in Thailand.

If you know any other website related to the motorcycle in Thailand, please let me know

Best regards

Sylvain

www.sylvangsupply.com

Shark helmet Thailand national Distributor

These are great helmets, been using few of them for past 3 years and very happy!

Hi Crobiker,

Happy to heard that you like our Helmets.

if you need anything, please let me know

Best regards

Sylvain

SHARK HELMET THAILAND NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR

www.sylvangsupply.com

Hi Secret Soi, I have visited your website, it is interresting.

I sent you an email on your website more than a week ago , did you get it ?

These are great helmets, been using few of them for past 3 years and very happy!

Hi Crobiker,

Best regards

Sylvain

www.sylvangsupply.com

Thanks. Meanwhile, why don't you post your banner at our [reason for edit link to external forum removed as per forum rules]FORUM, it's free. Drop by, contact admin by PM and we will take care of it.

Btw, offer is open to all Thailand based motorcycle industry related vendors.

Edited by bazmlb

Hi Crobiker,

Best regards

Sylvain

www.sylvangsupply.com

Thanks. Meanwhile, why don't you post your banner at our , it's free. Drop by, contact admin by PM and we will take care of it.

Btw, offer is open to all Thailand based motorcycle industry related vendors.

thanks will do it now

Hi Secret Soi, I have visited your website, it is interresting.

I sent you an email on your website more than a week ago , did you get it ?

Hi!

I'm not the webmaster for the SecretSoi site but understand the site is in poor shape and in serious need of a security upgrade. I didn't receive any email but perhaps our webmaster did... I'll ask him.

Ride On!

Tony

SSRLogo.jpg

FYI... I wasted a day and 900bt on taxis to be told I had to by a 3 piece set of saddlebags when I only wanted a regular pair.

:D :D :D

:D Seems like a relevant comment for the Shark Helmet thread. :)

Its great to see a greater range of quality lids at reasonable prices in LOS, thanks for the heads up OP.

:D :D :D

:D Seems like a relevant comment for the Shark Helmet thread. :)

Its great to see a greater range of quality lids at reasonable prices in LOS, thanks for the heads up OP.

It is when you take the sentence out of context, Dick.

No wonder a fellow police officer shot you in the arse. :D

It is when you take the sentence out of context, Dick.

No wonder a fellow police officer shot you in the arse. :)

Names Richard, thanx.:D

Of course you know what they say about those who make ASSumptions, don't you? :D

Went to both sites and found no prices....

Price range?

Hi, the RSP ( recommended selling price to end user ) is the same worldwide .

In Thailand we distribute only the helmets in composite fiber, ( RSF3, RSI, RSR2, RSJ, SXR,evoline series 2, RS4 (cart and wrc ) we do not sell the S series ( polycarbonate injected, made in Portugal )

So in Thailand the price range is between 9700 baht for RSF3 , 13 000 baht for RSI, around 21 000 baht for RSR2, 12000 for RSJ, 16 000 baht for Evoline series 2, 10 000 baht for SXR (offroad helmet ). RS4 is the most expensive as it is made of Carbon and kevlar ( 25 000 to 38 000 baht ) and it is made to order only.

For more detailled information, please go to : www.sylvangsupply.com then click on the banner of my retailers ( Panda rider, MPK, Dr bike, Blacksteed, ... ) then you will see the model that they each have in stock, along with the price. ( the price difference comes from the complexity of the design )

All the helmets comes with a National 5 years warranty (under normal use )

Best regards

Sylvain

PS : you can download our catalogue on my website www.sylvangsupply.com.

at the bottom of the first page of the catalogue you can see the size specifications ( but i recommend that you go to the shop to try first )

Went to both sites and found no prices....

Price range?

Hi, the RSP ( recommended selling price to end user ) is the same worldwide .

In Thailand we distribute only the helmets in composite fiber, ( RSF3, RSI, RSR2, RSJ, SXR,evoline series 2, RS4 (cart and wrc ) we do not sell the S series ( polycarbonate injected, made in Portugal )

So in Thailand the price range is between 9700 baht for RSF3 , 13 000 baht for RSI, around 21 000 baht for RSR2, 12000 for RSJ, 16 000 baht for Evoline series 2, 10 000 baht for SXR (offroad helmet ). RS4 is the most expensive as it is made of Carbon and kevlar ( 25 000 to 38 000 baht ) and it is made to order only.

For more detailled information, please go to : www.sylvangsupply.com then click on the banner of my retailers ( Panda rider, MPK, Dr bike, Blacksteed, ... ) then you will see the model that they each have in stock, along with the price. ( the price difference comes from the complexity of the design )

All the helmets comes with a National 5 years warranty (under normal use )

Best regards

Sylvain

PS : you can download our catalogue on my website www.sylvangsupply.com.

at the bottom of the first page of the catalogue you can see the size specifications ( but i recommend that you go to the shop to try first )

That may be so, however the actual selling price of the helmets in the US is at least half what it;'s for sale here for. Which I find strange considering they are made here.

Hi,

I guess that U.S Vendors proceed to stock clearance from time to time,on some fancy design Helmets or on some sizes that did correspond to the market.

Here ,the factory proximity give us an opportunity in terms of product availability and flexibility.

best regards

Sylvain

Hi,

I guess that U.S Vendors proceed to stock clearance from time to time,on some fancy design Helmets or on some sizes that did correspond to the market.

Here ,the factory proximity give us an opportunity in terms of product availability and flexibility.

best regards

Sylvain

So either your Thai dealers have huge dealer discounts or the US suppliers do. Because most companies will do stock sellouts for cost or just below. If you are serious about selling here in Thailand you need to consider that we are here, the helmets are made here yet we can still get them LOTS cheaper from the US and to a smaller extent the UK.

pS If it's that the dealers are on huge discounts then maybe i would like to be a dealer :)

Edited by thaicbr

The Shark helmets maybe good, in fact, a great helmet range overall. But the prices seem a little stiff just for the benefit of having the profiled foam inner liner. Which is the big feature they push.....and do the cheaper Sharks have that inner foam?

For now I am happy to stick with my Nitro and M2R lids! wink.gif

Are they made in China?

(some of the best are):)

Hi,

Shark Helmets are manufactured in Thailand , and in Europe. Here in Thailand we sell on the helmets that are made locally, with raw materials imported from Europe.

The Shark Helmets range available in Thailand are : RSR2, RSI. RSF3, Evoline series 2, RSJ, SXR , the S series are not available for the Thai Market.

Best regards

Sylvain