Condos Still Under 1 Mil

I wonder if any bangkokians can tell me if there are still condos/flats/units minimum 1 bedroom,under the 1 million baht range in Bangkok,preferably near a skytrain and not far in time from the City Centre.

Areas i like are Klong toey,and Hualamphong near China Town area.

LOL!

Can try looking for a flat at Klong Teoy, between Rama 4 rd and the expressway...if you feel secure staying in this area...

But only a Thai can be an owner of low-cost housing, so use your Thai wife's or gf's name.

Thanks, I wasnt aware that only Thais can only own low cost flats/units/condos.

Yes I love the Klong Toey area and spent a whole day walking around the markets and shops,actually no one bothered me at all,i felt very safe.

Cost of developing low-cost housing like flats of Kangkahard or others build under Baan Ur-ah-thon are partly subsidised by the govt and sold to Thais with a specified max. income level. So locals with income exceeding this level are also barred from being owners.

These properties are classed as social housing and not condos.

There are plenty of low-cost condos in BKK (500,000 baht or so), but not in the centre. As they are real condos by juridical status it is possible to buy them in foreign name.

I know a Condo block out by Sea con Square and they start around B400,000 for a bare room .Not bad Condos with a nice pool and card entry system .

There are plenty of low-cost condos in BKK (500,000 baht or so), but not in the centre. As they are real condos by juridical status it is possible to buy them in foreign name.

I know a Condo block out by Sea con Square and they start around B400,000 for a bare room .Not bad Condos with a nice pool and card entry system .

Hardly fits his criteria thought does it?

The point is if he wants a decent Condo under 1M he has got to move out of the center .

The point is if he wants a decent Condo under 1M he has got to move out of the center .

Which was answered by another person and me after his post, nope! he can find a house or condo miles from anywhere but thats wasn't his question. Its a bit like asking for a red car and the Thai response is "we have a nice blue one" :lol:

Edited by yabaaaa

Its a bit like asking for a red car and the Thai response is "we have a nice blue one" :lol:

In the case of the car, they may respond, "You can put this bumper sticker on the car which says 'This Is A Red Car' and now you have a red car". I wonder if they sell window stickers for condos that say 'This Is A Condo In Bangkok's Central Business District'

:lol:

Its a bit like asking for a red car and the Thai response is "we have a nice blue one" :lol:

In the case of the car, they may respond, "You can put this bumper sticker on the car which says 'This Is A Red Car' and now you have a red car". I wonder if they sell window stickers for condos that say 'This Is A Condo In Bangkok's Central Business District'

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :jap: