Looking For 4 Bedroom House Or Appartement (50 000Baht/Month) In Bangkok

House or Home Office in Ratchadapisek-Huaykwang-Meng Jai area for rent 30K/MTH. On Pracharatbamphen 26/10 Rd. Near Meng Jai Intersection. Easy access to Ratchadapisek Rd. Near Express way, KIS&Regent int’l school, Huaykwang MRT & Asoke BTS Station. Area 172 sqms. w.bal., 2 storeys, 3Br, 2 Ba, 1 kit, 1 living rm., 1 maid rm., car parks. F/F like a large sofa sectional, 3 air-conditions, full size fridge, water-purifier, 4 stove top, and front load washer in the kitchen. Bedroom has extra large closet. Bathroom is extra large with shower on one side. Bedroom has balcony. Internet ( Wifi, 3G area )& cable TV access. Telephone lines. Contact 086-607-5995

http://www.ddproperty.com/property/show/74412

Super special deal for the right tenant. I am the owner and do not use an agent so I am able to offer this dirt low price for my quality house. I am looking for a qualified tenant for 2 year- contract or more. 30,000 baht/month for a house furnished for me and not cheaply done as usually is seen in Bangkok for rentals. Spectacular location on Pracharatbamphen 26 soi 10, a short 5 min. drive or chutter bus to the MRT train Station-Huaykwang and close to a popular night market area . A quiet cul-de-sac with a closeby 7/11 and Lotus Express mini mart. This is a CBD area with several Office Towers surrounding this areas. Please contact for more information. No need for agents and their scams. Rent direct from owner who is flexible on terms. Must see to appreciate this quality 3 bedrooms 130 square meter for used area but for 172 square meter for total. House on this area are scarce and more expensive if you are lucky enough to find one.

Take advantage of this great opportunity as it comes along rarely. Don't get caught up in typical Bangkok agents and their scam/low budget owners who use the cheapest furnishings imaginable and don't refund security deposits. Go with someone who didn't cheap out and cut corners and who is honest

Fully furnished 3 bedroom house for rent by owner. Spacious area equipped with full size fridge, water-purifier, 4 stove top, and front load washer in the kitchen. Living room has a large sofa sectional. Bedroom has extra large closet. Bathroom is extra large with shower on one side. Bedroom has balcony.