Vodka And Red Bull

corkman

Hi All,

Is it possible that drinking vodka and red bull can cause, or could be a significant contributing factor in causing nose bleeds?

I've been getting nose bleeds, infrequently - nothing serious, it usually stops within 20-30 seconds. But I have notices that it seems to occur the morning after a session on the VRB. It could just be coincidence, but I don't really believe in coincidence. I will confess to drinking quite a lot when I do drink (although I don't drink that often - maybe once or twice a month) - I suppose last night I would have had maybe 3-4 cans of red bull / shark. The same seems to occur when I drink the red-bull stuff that comes in the little brown glass bottles.

Just for clarity, it is NOT the case that I only get the nose bleeds ONLY after drinking red bull - I get them occasionally for "no apparent" reason, but it does just so happen that they occur more frequently in the day or two after a VRB session.

Many thanks in advance.

Sure, being dehydrated can cause nose bleeds, and both alcohol and red bull dehydrate you. Also if you have air con on while you sleep it will dry out your nose even more increasing the chance of a nose bleed. Air con seems to be the big thing that causes me to occasionally have them in the morning.

on the Lipo Bottle there are 2 Finger , like the V-ictory sign, this want's to indicate2 Bottles daily!

If you have high blood pressure - yes it can cause nose bleeds... if you take Aspirin (blood thinning agent) "morning after, the risk goes up.

Have your blood pressure checked!

And be careful with "dynamite"!

Vasodilation -wiki- :