Reputations

Kan Win

So now we have two threads that are reputation generators. This is great. The more the better. Onward and upward with good reputations. ;):clap2: :clap2:

Where?

Search 'Reputation' in forum support. :)(Looks like I was too slow on the draw.)

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

INDEED it is. Its all part of the thai visa experience. Now whats villagefarang got his nickers in a knot over?

That would not be a knot, just the family jewels, and who is wearing nickers? ;)

Enjoy the freedom in Thai Visa....it does your reputation no harm here in our cosmopolitan community....;)

• Like 1

Nope. I don't even know what those buttons are for. I'll have to experiment a bit. I hate trying new stuff because some buttons take me places I don't want to be and I lose everything I"ve written. I doubt if I use 5% of all the options available to me.

• Like 1

Nope. I don't even know what those buttons are for. I'll have to experiment a bit. I hate trying new stuff because some buttons take me places I don't want to be and I lose everything I"ve written. I doubt if I use 5% of all the options available to me.

Make the perfect mod then Ian.....:whistling:

Some cheeky monkey's been giving me one when my back was turned...

Turns out I've got a reputation of six.

Don't know where that came from - is it a cause for alarm?

Should I consult a doctor?

SC

Neverdie's got 55, so maybe he'll be the first to have his nuts tazered!

• Like 2

I used to have three stars before this reputation thing started. I now have 1 star. They took two away from me. I take that as a compliment. I figured my next step was to become a moderator. Yikes! So, please, keep your stars, and, leave my reputation alone.

I used to give out stars when I had three. However, most of those members have been since banned.

• Like 2

Some cheeky monkey's been giving me one when my back was turned...

Turns out I've got a reputation of six.

Don't know where that came from - is it a cause for alarm?

Should I consult a doctor?

SC

Neverdie's got 55, so maybe he'll be the first to have his nuts tazered!

Fekkk No ! :o

• Like 2