Red Kidney Beans

Pattel

I used to buy Red Kidney Beans (raw) from Carrefour. When I shopped in Carrefour the other day they seem to have stopped selling them (along with the other beans that they had).

Does anybody know where else in Pattaya I can buy them. I object to pay 50 Baht for a can when I could buy them loose for a lot less.

Thanks for the info. I was in a rush the other day and just went to where they used to be.

I do hate it when supermarkets change there layouts.

Don't come the one in Patong then...........new layout designed by a madman. Downstairs you can buy the fabric softeners for washing, but have to go upstairs for the washing powder. All vegetables, fresh and prepacked in the same place BUT there are a further two fridges full of vegetables at the other end of the floor, next to the monk accessories and cosmetics?? And other anomalies abound.

Haven't found the packets of dried fruit yet, most likely in with the car cleaning products!! What a shambles.

Thanks for the info. I was in a rush the other day and just went to where they used to be.

:blink: Hurry before they change again!!

Edited by ciaociao

Don't come the one in Patong then...........new layout designed by a madman. Downstairs you can buy the fabric softeners for washing, but have to go upstairs for the washing powder. All vegetables, fresh and prepacked in the same place BUT there are a further two fridges full of vegetables at the other end of the floor, next to the monk accessories and cosmetics?? And other anomalies abound.

Haven't found the packets of dried fruit yet, most likely in with the car cleaning products!! What a shambles.

Sounds just like Carrefore 1/2 the items where they should be & the other 1/2 could be anywhere in the store. And forget about using logic to figure out where they put the other items to match to make your food you are preparing. Brown sugar has moved 3 times in 3 years.