Sitting On The Bog Naked

Jim's_a_Thai_Fox

Guess it must be the rain....

but thought I'd share a moment with you... whilst spending some quality 'me time' :ph34r: on the john this morning, I caught myself chuckling as I realized that since as long as I could remember, I almost always 'attend to business' whilst totally starkers in LOS, something I never did whilst living anywhere else in the world....why should be so? :unsure: is it be the warmer weather? The 'all in one' bathrooms with almost constantly wet floor? The use of the bum buster?

What about your good selves; is there anything (totally mundane) that you do differently since living in this crazy place?

(oh, as a very interesting side point, I also realized that I seem happy to let my kitchen get totally filthy - again, something I have never done anywhere else :boring: )

Cheers

P.S. whilst I have you here - anyone know why the 'ninja' :ph34r: emoticon is called : ph34r : ??

Edited by Jim's_a_Thai_Fox

I sleep naked at home/hotels OP whether in Thailand, UK or anywhere else in the world, when getting out of bed I aint putting any clothes on for anyone, just go to the toilet butt naked and do my buisness, clean up and go back to bed butt naked. Luckily when at home I live alone so need need to cover up... :violin:

I sleep naked at home/hotels OP whether in Thailand, UK or anywhere else in the world, when getting out of bed I aint putting any clothes on for anyone, just go to the toilet butt naked and do my buisness, clean up and go back to bed butt naked. Luckily when at home I live alone so need need to cover up... :violin:

A mate (no not me) also sleeps <deleted> naked in hotels. One night in the Seoul Hilton he felt the need, headed for the loo, and only realised when the door closed behind him that he was in the corridor (he says he was sober, sure he was). Luckily the lift lobby on each floor has a house phone, so he simply called reception to be let back in. Sadly he neglected to mention his state of undress, the Vietnamese maid they sent to open his door was never quite the same again :)

^Interesting point there MB1. Is the OP telling us that during the day he gets all his kit off just to go to the Thomas F.?

If I go to the bog during the night I certainly don't bother getting dressed but the con muỗi (yoong) give me hel_l. For that reason I don't dally long doing my business.

Never thought about it 'till now but yep, I do the same. Bit embarrassing in the public toilets :whistling:

You are almost forced to strip naked in public toilets to keep from getting your clothing wet. The main problem is there is often no place to hang your clothing.

A mate (no not me) also sleeps <deleted> naked in hotels. One night in the Seoul Hilton he felt the need, headed for the loo, and only realised when the door closed behind him that he was in the corridor (he says he was sober, sure he was). Luckily the lift lobby on each floor has a house phone, so he simply called reception to be let back in. Sadly he neglected to mention his state of undress, the Vietnamese maid they sent to open his door was never quite the same again :)

Great story, Crossy. I can just picture it. Of course, once you've been in Asia for a while you get quite used to female attendents in the washroom while you are doing your thing. There have been several great threads about public toilets and embarrassing situations. I also sleep naked and seldom wear undies. I have to remember that if I have guests over. Thankfully, I never get drunk.

Never thought about it 'till now but yep, I do the same. Bit embarrassing in the public toilets :whistling:

You are almost forced to strip naked in public toilets to keep from getting your clothing wet. The main problem is there is often no place to hang your clothing.

Agreed. I've never been able to figure out how to crouch while not removing the trousers. :blink:

Squatting properly is a black art - forever denied to old farangs with bad knees.

Tell me about it. I wasn't old at the time but I lived for 3 years in a place with only a squat down toilet. Luckily there was a bit of piping on the right side of the bog that I could use as leverage to get back up again from the squatting position.

I'm always careful with squatters after an embarrassing incident in Singapore. I'd just managed to squat down when my feet slipped out from under me. In a split second I was lying there staring at the ceiling. Luckily I hadn't had time to do anything but still ended up with a wet shirt.