Non O Visa. Do I Need 400,000B While Waiting The Result.

Hi all,

I tried to search answer for this but couldn't find it. Sorry if it somewhere obviously shown.

Anyway my questions are:

1.I did my first Non Imm O visa extension application and I will get the result 10th of August. I had the 400,000b 2 months before the application but does it need to be in the bank account until I get the result?

2. What other documents I need while I go to get the result except passport?

3. I should have all the documents right but is there anyone who got the extension denied and what could be the reason?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Since the change to having two/three month requirements there have not been any reports of a problem using funds after application here so it should be OK but you might want to ask officer. To obtain final result should just require your passport to place the stamp in. Once accepted the application should not be a problem unless there were serious issues such as false paperwork found.

You should not have any problems - but occasionally there are delays due to holidays or officials other duties but even that is much less than previously.

Especially as a first time applicant I would not touch the funds until the final approval has been given.

You never know if they may run a random check with the bank. In the distant past they certainly did so but not sure if they still do it now.

opalhort