Well Wishes To Peaceblondie

Nienke

Following the thread of Gonzo: I thought to open a new one (hope that's fine wit the mod's), where anyone who wishes can post their well-wishes for PeaceBlondie who's currently in the States undergoing treatment.

May I start with wishing PB a fast and good recovery, a wonderful time home with his family and friends and hopefully a speedy return to Chiang Mai.

PB, you are thoroughly missed on TV and in Thailand. Hope to see you back soon in good spirit and health.

Nienke :jap:

Edit: can a mod please put an 'l' in 'bondie'? Thanks. :)

Edited by Nienke

Speedy recovery and back to CM is my prayer for you... Don't mention anything to the IRS but maybe you can get your hands on a computer over there and do some pot stirring over here. Should be good therapy for you.

Hope you are able to get back to CM soon and do try and stop by TPP

Godspeed

Gonzo

Helloooooooooooo PB..hope you get a chance to read lots of peoples comments on here...over there.

Get well soon and come back. YOu are missed!

Look forward to paying you a visit and bugging you again! *muah!* :lol:

I am sure PB will be very happy to see everyone's well wishes. He has great motivation and I am sure we (as well as him!) will be pleased when he makes it back to Thailand.

I was in Frank's (Peace Blondie's) neck of the woods just a couple of weeks ago, and was somewhat surprised to find out he'd gone home to the USA. Having said that, and due to the extent of his illness, it's probably the best thing that could have happened to him under the circumstances.

I'm sure we all wish him well, but I know that he's a fighter. If he can get over this latest stroke and return to CM, he will!

But I also discovered from a mutual friend, that a couple of Thai Visa members really went the extra mile and bust a gut trying to get Frank back to his homeland. So I think they too are worthy of a mention in this thread. If Peace Blondie is reading this, I know that he would also like to thank those selfless friends that came to his aid and sent him off to a land where his chances of recovery are far greater.

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch