Point Of Sales System / Software

berutto

set it up yourself and save 45 thousand baht, pm me if you need any help

*edit* im not offering my services for cash, but if you need a few pointers etc... biggrin.gif

Edited by kopite

Go with Sunny - the other company listed on this post are some what lacking in value and service - my other half has used both and blue bartender wins and wins again from a end users point of view

Go with Sunny - the other company listed on this post are some what lacking in value and service - my other half has used both and blue bartender wins and wins again from a end users point of view

As someone who 'lurks' but hasn't posted, I was intrigued by this one, simply because I do use the software from 'the other company' and rejected Blue bartender as it was a one man operation. As I get support whenever I call the help line I wondered what problems your partner had encountered and was I missing something? Especially as you say he has experience of both?

Edited by sedge

@ Sedge i have a feeling your a troll BUT my other half spent 6 months on system A asking why can't it do x,y,z.................... Blue bar tender on the hand she was able to make it work the way she wanted within a day.