If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Wendy and Lemmy- sounds like a barbie doll collection piece until you see em- gave me quite a start, thought she'd escaped from some run down bar near Nana Plaza or perhaps the infamous Thermae.

Luckily Maddy Prior and friends came to my rescue

Learn English with Steeleye Span

rgs, you're clearly a man of passion and intelligence with musical tastes ranging from the esoteric to the 3 chords, head down, full volume brigade.

No one can doubt the breadth of your musical knowledge and appreciation, which makes it all the more tragic when you profess your admiration for The Sweet.

For god's sake man, if for nothing else, think of your poor long suffering wife!

Not only does she have to endure Lemmy and Robert Calvert in all their manifestations, but also The Sweet.

This could explain her devotion to Coronation Street, a desperate attempt to escape from the kitsch world of working class British rock in the early 70s, only to substitute it for the dreary life of brain dead Mancunians.

You can be cured you know, it's not too late.

Simply wait for the next long weekend- Khao Pansa - and play the following songs for 4 days incessantly.

• Like 1

BN @ 5512, are you familiar with the expression, bloviating? LOL

To paraphrase one you your heroes, as an atheist I cancelled my subscription to the resurrection years ago, my credentials have long since been sent to the house of detention.

My biggest fear is I may end up in the cell adjoining this clown, sent for not only crimes against music, but also humanity, I believe the best legal brains the ICC has on offer are currently compiling a dossier on this oaf and buffoon.

I hope this clip will be included, in an attempt to appear hip and trendy he only succeeds in making a total fool of himself, check ot the Vibrators badge he is sporting.