Wanted: Apartment In Bangkok, Up To 20K Per Month

I am looking for a condo/apartment for rent in Bangkok. My budget is up to 20k Baht per month. I don't mind studio or separate bedroom but I need 50m2 or more for all my belongings. I would like to be within 10-15 mins walk of a BTS station. Fast internet is essential. A swimming pool would be nice. Currently focussing on Sukhumvit but will consider anywhere in central Bangkok. I can contract for a year for the right place.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one bed room condo at Sukhumvit 49 fully furnished brand new however the size is only 42 sqm, if you are interested, please call 081-9629298. If you sign up for a year contract, you get one month rental for free, stay 12 pay 11 months. I like you to check out the room first, it might be big enough to put your stuff

I have one bed room condo at Sukhumvit 49 fully furnished brand new however the size is only 42 sqm, if you are interested, please call 081-9629298. If you sign up for a year contract, you get one month rental for free, stay 12 pay 11 months. I like you to check out the room first, it might be big enough to put your stuff. Price is negotiable

check this link out: http://condoforrentatsukhumvitorthonglorarea.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

If you up your budget a little, I have a 2-bedroom 72sqm unit available from 18th Sept. About 15 mins walk to BTS Prakhanong, 5 Mbps internet, two 25m long swimming pool, one for adults and another for children. You can put most of your stuff in the 2nd bedroom, leaving main living areas uncluttered.

Photos: http://forums.speedguide.net/album.php?albumid=62

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...