Tv Members Chat

Totster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of getting the members chat room back....?

I didn't use it too much before, but I think I would like to now..  :o

Cheers

Totster  :D

ohh ahhh , im newby and u guys know that..it had TV chatroom b4? ..hope its not silly as bangkokchat ...(sorry i went there..seem many thai ho,ladyboy,farang try to catch themself..hi asl? u sexy? blah blah)

Bambi :D

ohh ahhh , im newby and u guys know that..it had TV  chatroom b4?  ..hope its not silly as bangkokchat ...(sorry i went there..seem many thai ho,ladyboy,farang try to catch themself..hi asl?  u sexy? blah blah)

The O.F.C.S. was nowhere near as silly as bangkokchat. Far from it. Just a bunch of old farts bullshitting away their time. The average member age was rarely < 50 (whatever blonco says!).

Regular members I remember:

dutch, elsie, blonco, betty, penus, arsee, ugots, reith, m*ndl, tornado, jeff1, paddy and myself.

There were a few others who visited occasionally.

Betty now has been commissioned to get it up and running again.

ohh ahhh , im newby and u guys know that..it had TV  chatroom b4?  ..hope its not silly as bangkokchat ...(sorry i went there..seem many thai ho,ladyboy,farang try to catch themself..hi asl?  u sexy? blah blah)

The O.F.C.S. was nowhere near as silly as bangkokchat. Far from it. Just a bunch of old farts bullshitting away their time. The average member age was rarely < 50 (whatever blonco says!).

Regular members I remember:

dutch, elsie, blonco, betty, penus, arsee, ugots, reith, m*ndl, tornado, jeff1, paddy and myself.

There were a few others who visited occasionally.

Betty now has been commissioned to get it up and running again.

Well ... if I get in there on a regular basis, that'll bring the average age down.. :o

totster :D

I would be up for that as well, like tots i would bring the age down. It would be good to have real time FLAME wars instead of having to post and wait for a reply :o

Quite right daleyboy, Instant Flaming would be so much more fun..... :D:D

I was on there too, but normally only found Admins using it and Torny of course. Other than that it was dead as a graveyard.

Yes it was always a bit quiet... but I reckon more people would use it now..

Especially with all the really good friendships that have started :o

I was on there too, but normally only found Admins using it and Torny of course. Other than that it was dead as a graveyard.

Yes it was always a bit quiet... but I reckon more people would use it now..

Especially with all the really good friendships that have started :o

agred with tots and daley... age wise and in terms of using it more... (never did before, but whatr with all the new friends...)

I actually think it would be pretty good fun.. :D

Well.... I would hope we could use it for a bit of friendly banter and chat... no doubt you may find some arguments on there, but friendly I would hope...  :o

totster  :D

george has promised me the 'mod spot' if the new O.F.C.S. resurrects.

So ........ WATCH IT!

:D:D

Edited by jayenram

I also miss the morning banter in the chat room. It seem it might be worth reopening as there are a lot more regular posters now.

eyup Jay  :o

What sort of hours did the OFCS run Torny?

(in GMT+7... ie BKK time)