Which Of Your Fellow Passengers Would You Like To See On The Wings ?

roamer

I have a thing for bloody mary mix and for whatever reason it gives me the most amazing gas. Nothing like ripping some bombs for everyone to enjoy when nobody knows where they came.

And then you stare intensly at an innocent person while you slowly shake your head?

:lol:

I have a thing for bloody mary mix and for whatever reason it gives me the most amazing gas. Nothing like ripping some bombs for everyone to enjoy when nobody knows where they came.

What you need to do is let one rip as you walk down the aisle, commonly known as "Crop Dusting."

AFAIK no airlines have rules regarding the raising of window shades during the flight. All airlines require window shades to be raised for takeoff and landing, for obvious reasons. If you want to control a window shade ask for a window seat. The obvious solution to the OP's situation is to purchase eye-shades, and ear plugs, then you don't have to get all jacked up about someone opening a window shade. I have been using Bucky eye-shades for years as they are very comfortable and block all light. Many people still think air travel is some sort of glamorous experience as it was ~ 40 years ago, when in fact is it now more akin to bus travel.

:angry:

The guy/girl who gets on the plane, then reclines his/her seat all the way down, banging my knees in the process, puts on a sleep mask and sleepd for the entire 11 hour flight. That means I have to spend 11 hours without moving my legs.

... or eleven hours fidgeting and jiggling your knees constantly, until your ankles are weary....

How much extra would you pay to travel on an aeroplane that didn't have reclining seats?

SC

:angry:

The guy/girl who gets on the plane, then reclines his/her seat all the way down, banging my knees in the process, puts on a sleep mask and sleepd for the entire 11 hour flight. That means I have to spend 11 hours without moving my legs.

... or eleven hours fidgeting and jiggling your knees constantly, until your ankles are weary....

How much extra would you pay to travel on an aeroplane that didn't have reclining seats?

SC

For me around £1k but I wouldn't complain if it was £100 just for that. ;)

a good way to justify paying for business class is to take the price difference and divide by the number of hours. I flew one way from san-fran to phuket via singapore air. and price difference was $700, or about $35/hr to avoid most of the annoyances:)

a good way to justify paying for business class is to take the price difference and divide by the number of hours. I flew one way from san-fran to phuket via singapore air. and price difference was $700, or about $35/hr to avoid most of the annoyances:)

Mylast flight worked out £45 an hour. You got a good deal. ;)

I hate that pratt from Business Class that thinks he has the right to open the curtain into First and peer in as if he is something special :rolleyes: .

When I'm forced to ride in that aweful little Business Class Cabin theres often a similar type of twatt from the Economy cabin who thinks he has the right to waddle in and use the business class toilet :annoyed: .

I hate that pratt from Business Class that thinks he has the right to open the curtain into First and peer in as if he is something special :rolleyes: .

When I'm forced to ride in that aweful little Business Class Cabin theres often a similar type of twatt from the Economy cabin who thinks he has the right to waddle in and use the business class toilet :annoyed: .

We should demand free overripe tomatoes with our champagne....SPLAT!! :lol:

Pet hate . . . That guy who flies often and thinks everybody else needs his advice on the flight.

Or the parents with three kids that run around the isles and expect you to smile when one of the kids knocks the glass of red wine from your hand . . . all over your crotch.

Agreed, but last flight the head steward was down in a flash and told the parents to keep the kid in his seat and made them do it. They weren't happy and the brat screamed for the next two hours. Every plane should carry little parachutes.

socks. bring a extra pair rolled up socks. and tape

Flying economy? Charm the check-in gril to give you the first seat behind business; it's got loads of leg room. I take the window seat because I'd rather disturb you then you disturb me.

I had to laugh at the "crop dusting"; no attempt at a "couch creeper" even? biggrin.gif