Why Most Relationships Fail In Pattaya...

FarangBuddha

FB looks determined to get another post locked. I will be polite as my last rejoinder nearly got me a wrist slap.

Oh bugger it... why not.

Pull your head in mate!

Not sure what you mean NL...it's a funny 2 minute video clip...nothing offensive. I would never say or do anything that would offend anyone :unsure:

Here's the direct link: http://howcastsexdating.blip.tv/file/3445955/

I assume linking to outside sites is not a warningable activity :ph34r:

• Like 1

if ta have the money,you'll get the honey.the older ya are the more money it takes.when your 20,maybe ya don't need any money.maybe when your 45 you need a fair amount.by the time your in you late 60's are early 70's ya better have a bag ful.

if ta have the money,you'll get the honey.the older ya are the more money it takes.when your 20,maybe ya don't need any money.maybe when your 45 you need a fair amount.by the time your in you late 60's are early 70's ya better have a bag ful.

not true. it cost me a fortune to find a girl and i'm in my twenties.

actually, it's the older guys who have the advantage. lots of young guys out there have no girls, so they ehem, jerk off. how many older guys have a girl? i'll bet most all of them.

Bed death marriages. Been drinking have we?

No, but you aren't the first person to ask that. I don't ever get drunk, so now that is settled. I know, boring.

Anyway, perhaps you are not familiar with the term -- lesbian BED DEATH?

http://www.lesbianbeddeath.com/

So you have something in common Glitterman after all JT!

Not getting drunk I mean.

Edited by soihok

So you have something in common Glitterman after all JT!

Not getting drunk I mean.

I have a drink every day. He doesn't drink at all. He has never drunk. I still do and one time almost died from a bottle of tequila. Therefore, different!

Edited by Jingthing

You might wanna specify "relationship" in more detail. Are you talking about the strictly money based "relationship" with an uneducated, desperate Isaan bar-girl and an older European clown who is walking up and down the Sois displaying his catch and telling friends how different she is from all other bar-girls...??? Stuff for a comedy, what you see on Pattaya's roads. And an endless supply of d...-controlled, ridiculous old men. :cheesy:

You might wanna specify "relationship" in more detail. Are you talking about the strictly money based "relationship" with an uneducated, desperate Isaan bar-girl and an older European clown who is walking up and down the Sois displaying his catch and telling friends how different she is from all other bar-girls...??? Stuff for a comedy, what you see on Pattaya's roads. And an endless supply of d...-controlled, ridiculous old men. :cheesy:

..but they are happy old me ,as long as it lasts .Even that does not matter in Pattaya as its easy to get a new one .

ps ,I like the look of the girl in the video ,but there are many as beautiful as her in Pattaya .

• Like 1

Don't most relationships ANYWHERE fail? And yes I would count bed death marriages with that, etc.

I'm with Jingthing on this,

Of course in Thailand (not just Pattaya) it doesn't really matter, as the very next day you are in a new relationship.

Serial relationship failure is the name of the game, I just try to keep the expense of each failure to a minimum.

Today I am in a relationship (married) to a very pretty and much younger lady, tomorrow will be the same, hopefully with the same lady, but if not, Oh well never mind!

I was going to say "Plenty more fish in the sea"

But think "Plenty more sharks circling" is more appropriate.

Edited by sarahsbloke