House Close To The Beach For Sales Banchang Rayong

Luxurious house and no pollution Village in Banchang Rayong. Located in a popular area with closeness to the beach and golf course. The price is worthy and well planed home consisting of a living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Here you can enjoy with the swimming pool and clubhouse. Moreover you can feel safety with the security guard 24 hours and CCTV at the main gate.

The house is located 1 km from the Payoon beach, 4 km from Eastern Star Golf Course, 4 km from the International Garden Banchang School.

Don't hesitate to contract us anytime

by PM

www.payoongreenvill.com

Khun Took

mobile 66851162432post-110211-064182300 1284277635_thumb.j

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

How Much ??????

Thanks for ur interested the house. Actually i have many style of house and different price it depend on the land and the style of house but for one story house as i posted here the price is 2,268,000 THB put on the land 320 sq.m. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, kitchen and a living area. Moreover the house is not far from the beach just 1 km to Payoon beach.

If you would like more information , you can reach me by PM

Tooky

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

Does that price include the land,

if so it will be difficult for farangs to buy?

Yes that's price is including the land and house. Actually farangs cant buy the house in thailand with their name but they can buy with the company name which setting with the lawyer and most customer here made like this.