Xbox

bhoydy

Probably MBK, but make sure you know what version of Xbox you have, Xenon, Falcon or Jasper.

The PSU's are backwards compatible only, not forwards so be careful. A Jasper PSU will fit a Falcon and Xenon, but a Xenon PSU will not fit a Falcon or Jasper.

To tell what Xbox you have (this is from memory, so someone else please feel free to correct me) a Xenon PSU pulls 203w, Falcon 174w and a jasper 140w(ish) - Jaspers also have the built in HDMI port.

Probably MBK, but make sure you know what version of Xbox you have, Xenon, Falcon or Jasper.

The PSU's are backwards compatible only, not forwards so be careful. A Jasper PSU will fit a Falcon and Xenon, but a Xenon PSU will not fit a Falcon or Jasper.

To tell what Xbox you have (this is from memory, so someone else please feel free to correct me) a Xenon PSU pulls 203w, Falcon 174w and a jasper 140w(ish) - Jaspers also have the built in HDMI port.

you're totally wrong, it's the opposite, the Xenon power supply 203W will fit all models of xbox, the jasper is 150W and the power supply would overload on a xenon and anyway is not compatible with xenon.

you're totally wrong, it's the opposite, the Xenon power supply 203W will fit all models of xbox, the jasper is 150W and the power supply would overload on a xenon and anyway is not compatible with xenon.

Yeah i knew it was the other way around - damm these changs. :(

I think you can get real games from Art & Gun at MBK. 6th floor near escalators. Nice people, very good at fixing 360s as well. It's on the left hand side (if you're standing with your back to the carpark). I can't remember what their stock of 360 games are like though, sorry, haven't been there in a few months.

Alternatively you can order from the nadzproject- http://www.nadzproject.com/product_84115_en - I've heard good things about them and they have a decent stock (you'll need to make sure you're getting the right one though- PAL or NTSC).

I'm looking for a good games shop for the X-BOX as well. ORIGINALS ONLY, because I've got the X-Box Slim. NADZ is good but limited supply!!! Wanted to order COD-MW2 and HALO reach which were available on their webpage, but when I rang them they didn't have them in stock.

What about the shop at MBK? Do they have the going games in stock there?

Has anyone tried PLAY-ASIA.COM? From HKK? How much import tax?