Anyone Know Where To Get Hgh.

rmicheald

Hi,

Just some advice, I was taking HGH Injections two years ago with strict monitoring including blood screenings form a very reputable hospital that was doing in on a quiet basis for certain clients only, after 3 months, I developed swellings which to this day has left scars on my face. The oral HGH tablets are useless as the enzymes and acids in the digective tract will destroy them , rendering them ineffective. There are certain precursors that can help the body to sythesize HGH by itself. Check online for this info. But my advice, before taking any kind of hormones, etc.....seea proper physician or endocrinologists and get your blood screening to ensure that you maintain just the right amts.....imbalances either way creates the whole body's homeostatic system to go crazy. Beware!

Hi,

Just some advice, I was taking HGH Injections two years ago with strict monitoring including blood screenings form a very reputable hospital that was doing in on a quiet basis for certain clients only, after 3 months, I developed swellings which to this day has left scars on my face. The oral HGH tablets are useless as the enzymes and acids in the digestive tract will destroy them , rendering them ineffective. There are certain precursors that can help the body to synthesize HGH by itself. Check online for this info. But my advice, before taking any kind of hormones, etc.....seea proper physician or endocrinologists and get your blood screening to ensure that you maintain just the right amts.....imbalances either way creates the whole body's homeostatic system to go crazy. Beware!

Do you have any proof that the HGH was responsible for scars on your face? What doses were you taking? The fact that you were taking HGH for 2 years before the swellings came (I'm assuming you stopped using it when the swellings appeared) would lead one to look elsewhere for a cause. Water retention is a well known adverse side-effect of HGH, but this would depend on the dose. Most life-extension doctors don't recommend more than 1 IU per day with 1 or 2 day's break per week.

Taking precursors to help the body synthesize more HGH is useless. The 2 amino acids - Ornithine and Arginine - are what they say will help with HGH production. I tried these for years in the 80's. For all the money I spent all I got was foul smelling gas

To the OP: HGH must be injected, there's no other way. HGH will not survive the digestive process. Injecting HGH subcutaneously with a 27 - 29g needle is painless.

Then again, why can't we all just mature and age naturally and gracefully like we were supposed to do rather than this frantic, border-line dangerous trend to pump up with 'youngster juice'?

What's the old addage, "Eat well, exercise regularly, die anyway." Why prolong the inevitable?

Then again, why can't we all just mature and age naturally and gracefully like we were supposed to do rather than this frantic, border-line dangerous trend to pump up with 'youngster juice'?

What's the old addage, "Eat well, exercise regularly, die anyway." Why prolong the inevitable?

You should have a talk to Sylvester Stallone who's still doing action movies (Expendables) at age 64...

People 100 years ago used to die from ailments we can routinely take care of with a trip down to the neighborhood pharmacy, We all use modern intervention to stay alive these days, so why now the negative attitude toward scientific advances?

In reality most of these supplements are not aimed at keeping us alive longer, but rather improving the quality of our life while we're still around.

You should have a talk to Sylvester Stallone who's still doing action movies (Expendables) at age 64...

People 100 years ago used to die from ailments we can routinely take care of with a trip down to the neighborhood pharmacy, We all use modern intervention to stay alive these days, so why now the negative attitude toward scientific advances?

In reality most of these supplements are not aimed at keeping us alive longer, but rather improving the quality of our life while we're still around.

I respect your opinion tropo; that last sentence has great value. I discovered glucosamine a few years back that made a helluva difference with the morning stiffness... (not THAT morning stiffness!) and more recently I espouse the benefits of my daily DHEA intake although popping 5 pills at breakfast makes me look like a junkie.

However, sticking needles in your arm or wherever and squirting synthetic stuff into the body isn't my idea of embracing scientific advances. It's all too vague and open to improper use, bad practices and abuse that can lead to later life complications.

As for Sly doing action movies at 64... it's Hollywood dammit! The out takes of making that movie with all those geriatrics will hopefully be released soon. The leaking incontinence pants, the need to budget for all those hearing aid batteries, the mis-timed punch and the resultant inadvertent connection because the (out of frame) Zimmer got in the way must have been a joy to behold.

I will pop down to the pharmacy for the odd decongestant and dick hardener (when she insists) but won't self prescribe for youth and beauty. I think that smoking is the biggest looks (and passion) killer. I gave up smoking over 16 years ago and I think anyone who thinks they can smoke 20-day and hold on to youth and vigor has their head well and truly implanted where the sun don't shine. Medical intervention is for when something is wrong, not for when something doesn't look nice anymore IMHO.

But... that's just my opinion and as long as someone has confidence in what they are doing and faith in the substances they are using and most importantly, not hurting anyone else then go ahead, knock yourself out.

Sorry, but every time I see this thread on the forum list, I think it says: "Anyone Know Where To Get High"

The first time I saw it, I thought: "Hmm. This thread won't last long." And, now I just had to read it after seeing so many replies.

As for Sly doing action movies at 64... it's Hollywood dammit! The out takes of making that movie with all those geriatrics will hopefully be released soon. The leaking incontinence pants, the need to budget for all those hearing aid batteries, the mis-timed punch and the resultant inadvertent connection because the (out of frame) Zimmer got in the way must have been a joy to behold.

You don't get a body like that from injecting stuff and sitting on the couch watching TV. It takes a lot of serious gym work and dedication to diet. He's famous for a reason, as are most famous people. He works his ass off and reaps the rewards.

I knew a formerly healthy guy in Pattaya who was injecting HGH for a year or more, before he discovered his body was riddled with a virulent form of inoperable cancer and he died 2 years ago. Can I say the cancer was linked to the injection of HGH? Of course not, but would I want to do it? Nah.

I knew a formerly healthy guy in Pattaya who was injecting HGH for a year or more, before he discovered his body was riddled with a virulent form of inoperable cancer and he died 2 years ago. Can I say the cancer was linked to the injection of HGH? Of course not, but would I want to do it? Nah.

Well since it's a growth hormone it is certainly likely it helped it along as when being treated for cancer they even tell you to stay off taking iron supplements which is part of the insidious nature of the disease since tumors grow rapidly with well oxygenated blood but conversely a patient going through chemo is usually drawn out and exhausted and needs such a boost..

Bottom line he may not have been as healthy as he thought when he started and that's another serious consideration to be made.The benefits to body and muscle regeneration aren't just felt by the healthy cells in one's body and it's those older, unhealthy ones we all have more of as we age..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Without more information, your statement here is nothing more than scare-mongering.... (did he smoke? did he drink? how was his diet? how old was he?)

but I''ve got news for you. - all formerly healthy people die, and lot of them die from cancer.

Without more information, your statement here is nothing more than scare-mongering.... (did he smoke? did he drink? how was his diet? how old was he?)

but I''ve got news for you. - all formerly healthy people die, and lot of them die from cancer.

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Reading Warpspeed's post is illuminating on this topic.

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Reading Warpspeed's post is illuminating on this topic.

In the absense of any scientific evidence it's nothing more than wild speculation. There are plenty of studies about suggesting HGH actually prevents cancer and has been shown to eliminate it. The whole idea of HGH supplementation is to establish youthful concentrations of HGH in the body. During youth the risk of cancer is lowest.

May I recommend this thread be closed as the OP hasn't returned and oral HGH is not available here.

Sorry, but every time I see this thread on the forum list, I think it says: "Anyone Know Where To Get High"

The first time I saw it, I thought: "Hmm. This thread won't last long." And, now I just had to read it after seeing so many replies.

:D....had exactly the same first impression and alarm bells went off...still wondering what HGH is and whether it is legal.