Reputations

onnut

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone complain that George is trying to make money?

afterall Thaivisa is a business and thats what business is all about. so he has the right to push so he can get more sponsors and money.

before I give the bill to my customers I always try to sell them another beer, coffee dessert or whatever, and this is how I survive. I push the business to make money.

I am suprised that so many of you have a pop at George for doing the same thing in a round about way.

we all come on this forum pretty much any chance we get so I think George is obviously doing something right.

now back to my OP, i was refering to the fact that there is a certain poster, many in fact who really seems that all they are trying to do is to wind people up, they go against the grain all the time, and post strange remarks about other posters posts. obviously they have a problem when you notice they have - 40 red marks, and I would of thought that they where trying to stir up other posters because they are bored. so if it were my forum I would ban posters if they had so many - red marks.

even if that meant JT was going to be stalked :whistling:

A)... there is a certain poster, many in fact who really seems that all they are trying to do is to wind people up, //

B) they go against the grain all the time, //

C) and post strange remarks about other posters posts. ...

D) even if that meant JT was going to be stalked :whistling:

Unfortunately thats what would happen, get a weirdo on board an destroy someone. Sad thought but it's out there. :ph34r:

A) If we didn't wind people up, they'd be run down all the time

B) So are you suggesting we should all go with the flow and the consensus? The Rep function certainly helps us follow our chosen 'head of the flock'

C) Maybe not strange to us all - JT has been posting stuff that is only comprehensible to people who have been to Puerto Vallarta...

D) Stalked like a daisy? "Stemmed" would be less ambiguous

SC

A member with NO POSTS just joined in the last few minutes to give me two reds. I reckon this "new" poster which is most likely an alias of my most dedicated stalker joined just to do this and will probably do it everyday, so I am well on my way to 1000 reds. Sorry, this red thing is all about ABUSE. I am a high volume controversial poster, so I am seeing these things early in the game.

If your accusing me..... and you are insinuating it............. your making a false accusation just so you know.

It's you who posted a snide comment on my page not me

It's you who added yourself as a friend just to be annoying not me

It's you who sent harassing emails every other day for over a week to me, not me harassing you.

I gave you reds based on the content of your posts, just like this insinuating false accusation will get one, you on the other hand have used up all of my 2010 posts and are looking up posts from 2009 just to give me a red which is not the same at all as reading the forum and responding to some post.

Once again it is you doing what you tell others is wrong, making it personal and just looking up posts to mark red rather than just reading the forum and marking one red that you actually find red worthy. Which is what your doing and what you said you would do in one of your unwanted emails

You claim it's about abuse, I'm not sure your behavior in just your giving me reds is abuse but you seem to think it is, I do think in total, that the insinuation that I would make up some name combined with all your other behaviors is harassment, but that's not the topic ....... If you think it's abusive to seek out someones old post just to mark them red why do you do it ?

Your claim in your mind that your only doing what I am doing is simply not true, you are finding old posts with the specific intention to mark them red no matter how far back you need to go in some creepy weird vendetta , I was\am simply reading the forum and responding to what I see.

I stopped posting a week before your last harassing email and my nastygram, in an effort to reduce your obsession with me, but here I am having to defend myself against a harassing false insinuation and personal attack.

I will stop posting for a while longer in hopes that your obsession and harassment subsides(no flouncer) but if you continue to drag me into conversations with false insinuations I guess I will have to respond.

Anyone can go to my name page and look at the page and the reputation part and see quite clearly your obsession, ........my page is\says more about you than me ! I would challenge any sane person to look at that page and not go away thinking how obsessed you are. And of course that doesn't include the unwanted private messages.

I don't care if you want to mark my old post red, it's creepy and weird but it seems to be within the rules, what does bother me is false insinuations and harassment. Like I said in my nastygram please just leave me alone.

All that stuff and now false conspiricy's about me ? Come on dude give it a rest

This post is full of lies and out of context distortions. I will need to bring the mods in on this one. If I told you the truth about what this poster sent to me by PM, it would get ME in trouble, but I can't, so trust me on this one. Edited by Jingthing

A member with NO POSTS just joined in the last few minutes to give me two reds. I reckon this "new" poster which is most likely an alias of my most dedicated stalker joined just to do this and will probably do it everyday, so I am well on my way to 1000 reds. Sorry, this red thing is all about ABUSE. I am a high volume controversial poster, so I am seeing these things early in the game.

If your accusing me..... and you are insinuating it............. your making a false accusation just so you know.

It's you who posted a snide comment on my page not me

It's you who added yourself as a friend just to be annoying not me

It's you who sent harassing emails every other day for over a week to me, not me harassing you.

I gave you reds based on the content of your posts, just like this insinuating false accusation will get one, you on the other hand have used up all of my 2010 posts and are looking up posts from 2009 just to give me a red which is not the same at all as reading the forum and responding to some post.

Once again it is you doing what you tell others is wrong, making it personal and just looking up posts to mark red rather than just reading the forum and marking one red that you actually find red worthy. Which is what your doing and what you said you would do in one of your unwanted emails

You claim it's about abuse, I'm not sure your behavior in just your giving me reds is abuse but you seem to think it is, I do think in total, that the insinuation that I would make up some name combined with all your other behaviors is harassment, but that's not the topic ....... If you think it's abusive to seek out someones old post just to mark them red why do you do it ?

Your claim in your mind that your only doing what I am doing is simply not true, you are finding old posts with the specific intention to mark them red no matter how far back you need to go in some creepy weird vendetta , I was\am simply reading the forum and responding to what I see.

I stopped posting a week before your last harassing email and my nastygram, in an effort to reduce your obsession with me, but here I am having to defend myself against a harassing false insinuation and personal attack.

I will stop posting for a while longer in hopes that your obsession and harassment subsides(no flouncer) but if you continue to drag me into conversations with false insinuations I guess I will have to respond.

Anyone can go to my name page and look at the page and the reputation part and see quite clearly your obsession, ........my page is\says more about you than me ! I would challenge any sane person to look at that page and not go away thinking how obsessed you are. And of course that doesn't include the unwanted private messages.

I don't care if you want to mark my old post red, it's creepy and weird but it seems to be within the rules, what does bother me is false insinuations and harassment. Like I said in my nastygram please just leave me alone.

All that stuff and now false conspiricy's about me ? Come on dude give it a rest

This post is full of lies. I will need to bring the mods in on this one. If I told you the truth about what this poster sent to me by PM, it would get ME in trouble, but I can't, so trust me on this one.

Perhaps we could get the thread closed down.

This sort of discussion is better suited to a ring than a forum.

I'll hold your jacket, if you want.

SC

More lies. Mods, please stop this attacker.

BTW, I only sent that poster some totally CIVIL PMs indeed asking for a truce in something HE STARTED. He decline the truce. He is the aggressor. I made the mistake of again CIVILLY asking for a truce a second time, because he never actually clearly said NO.

The flippant comment on his profile, one comment, not obscene, just fun slang, was APPROVED by MrRichard2009 and could be deleted by him any time.

He is lying about the obscene PM he sent to me. There was much more to it, MUCH WORSE which cannot repeated here for sake of forum rules, and getting that by PM was bad enough.

Edited by Jingthing