Honda Race Day At 700 Year Stadium

Greenside

I was at 700 Year Stadium this morning and they're preparing it for the Honda event on the 10th. It looks like Honda are planning to go one step further than the Toyota crew because I saw them erecting crash barriers not only down the long straight approach road that leads from Canal Road to the stadium but on Canal Road itself which makes me think they're going to race between the two entrances. That could be exciting.....

Hope they remember to close the road to traffic :unsure:

greenside.

thanks for the info ....... i saw this sign past canal road on the way to wat si soda this morning so on my way back i just kept going till i got to wat pa pao and gave up looking for any more so youve answered the question of whats this sign about

iainiain.

re ... Any idea on times?

there are practice ? quallifying ? race ? times on 8 9 and 10 according to this sign but i dont know what

any translaters out there ?

dave2

post-42592-048314700 1285942985_thumb.jp

It's basically telling you to 'avoid' using the canal road next Friday from 10am to 3pm, Saturday from 7am to 5pm and Sunday from 7am to 5pm...

Well I guess that says it all. The banners say the event is on the 10th from 8:30am to 5:00pm but it sounds as if there may be qualifying on the the day before too. There was when they did the Ratchapreuk event.

Here's a shameless pointer towards my gallery of the 2008 Race Day......

317599552_UYbTM-XL.jpg

317611268_ASRTg-XL.jpg

317604773_3tFca-L.jpg

More here

If the cars don't motivate you the girl might.....

Edited by Greenside

• 2 weeks later...