Need Place To Rent For Two Months In Bk

hi folks, we are comming to bangkok around the 24th nov for just under two months (59 days), and need to rent a place to stay.

aeras of intrest would be lat phroa, ratchada or around the mall bang kapi, rentb needs to be around 10,000 as we are will be going to

other places and will be using the above as a base, having said that we will have our 18 month old son with us, so will need a clean and comfortable place.

you can reply here or contact us direct by PM, thanks for taking time to view this topic..

also as we wish to go to hua hin or cha am in jan for a week . has anyone got suggestions for a good cheap place to stay. thanks

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

• 2 weeks later...

As there seems to be nothing available for the sum p/m i quoted, if anyone knows or indeed has a place for around 15000 p/m in Ratachada aera i would be grateful of any assistance, thanks

AH!!

even at 15,000 baht a month very difficult to find

maybe possible but very substandard and far from skytrain and subway

for privacy and security i would recommend a hotel and it will cost 20-30,000 baht a night for just a middle range hotel with acceptable accomodations

its very important in bkk to be near skytrain and subway services

i would suggest that u visit hotel or guesthouse accomodations in bkk on google website

good luck to you...CHEERS!!