Bb Guns

eek

I thought ( not positive) I saw those airsoft types downstairs of carrefour in the little toy stall? Not the full on USA BB types though as they fire a plastic ball 6mm I think?

Also maybe someone will chime in about that Chiang Rai BB gun range/club. They must know where to buy the better guns.

http://www.chiangraibbgun.com/index.php

Edited by flying

I have never seen a decent one in Chiang Mai, but there are various chinese ones available at Mai Sai for about 3,000 baht to 5,000 baht, fairly low quality in my experience with them...

I have a Paintball gun from the U.S.A. which is fun to use a bit :)

slight tangent but 'possible' BB gun substitute

Has anyone seen western style "Wrist Rockets" for sale in CM? I keep forgetting to bring one with me.

Good back and posture exercise combined with variable projectile varmint and target whoop ass capability. Much better than the the old style Thai slingshots.

post-27132-038687000 1287476866_thumb.pn

My favorite air pistol was a 'binjamin' [franklin?] .......a pump pellet gun that came in two sizes, 22cal and 17 cal . great little pistol that power could be adjusted by number of pumps. Great for varmets and tin cans......accurate as a regular andlamost as powerful.

I'velooked all over the north for something like it, but 'no have' is all I hear. PM me if anyone knows of a local source.....

can be viewed http://www.airgundepot.com/benjamin-air-pistols.html

Brought over several rifles already in my bags disassembled of course. Love having a go at the pests out there.. The fun one is the drozd mp166 russian made bb gun shoots 600 rd min 177 cal steel bb. Fun and fast!!

I think I saw 1 or 2 air rifles in the cm gun shop by kad luang talot ( worarot market)??? But thought they were a bit pricey but they had a few 6 months ago.

Non thai can buy??? Not sure

Wow..i hadnt expected so many replies and sources on this! Will sift through the info. Thanks!

It may pay to check the legality of them eek. I understand many are not legal even though they can be bought here. WOuld hate to see our favorite mod serving coffee at the Women's Prison restaurant.

:o !! Appreciate that heads up harrry.

I bought one in Mae Sai for about 3000 baht and they modified it to shoot steel or glass balls. It's gas powered and holds about 20 bb's per clip. I have seen the wrist rocket slingshots at the night bazaar and the place behind Carrefour is a paintball park.