Food Supplier In Surin

anthoma

His stuff is not too bad. I used to get things from him,basically because he was the only place around. For the past year or so I have been getting my food from a guy in Buriram. There is a thread on here somewhere about him. Search Buriram Pies. His products are,in my opinion, better. They are also cheaper.

I have found his food to be constantly of good quality.

You can also purchase many items of his stock WITHIN SURIN at 108 Store. Steves food from Buriram is also very good and he delivers to Surin.

PM me if you want contact/location details

Dave

Edited by Surindaloo

His stuff is not too bad. I used to get things from him,basically because he was the only place around. For the past year or so I have been getting my food from a guy in Buriram. There is a thread on here somewhere about him. Search Buriram Pies. His products are,in my opinion, better. They are also cheaper.

I also buy all my pies from Steve, the Buriram Pie Man. A visiting friend tried one this week and said it was the best he had ever tasted.

I can also recommend his faggots.

I also buy all my pies from Steve, the Buriram Pie Man. A visiting friend tried one this week and said it was the best he had ever tasted.

I can also recommend his faggots.

"Faggots'?

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Thanks for the replies.

I used to order som smoked ham, sausages and bacon from a company in Phuket, but unfortunantly they have now canselled their services. I live south i Ubon and i think a daytrip to buriram will be too far, but Prasat in Surin is about 200 km from here so that would not be so bad. Maybe worth at trie and stock up my freezer from this company in Surin.

Thanks for the replies.

I used to order som smoked ham, sausages and bacon from a company in Phuket, but unfortunantly they have now canselled their services. I live south i Ubon and i think a daytrip to buriram will be too far, but Prasat in Surin is about 200 km from here so that would not be so bad. Maybe worth at trie and stock up my freezer from this company in Surin.

I imagine that any supplier can put an order on a bus for you - a lot cheaper than a 400 Km round trip.