Loving Home Available For Puppy/Rescue Dog

sedge

After a LOT and I mean A LOT of consideration, we have decided we are in a position to add an extra member to our domestic bliss, so we are looking for a puppy or rescue dog. We have a very big, secure garden and this will be my first dog for many years, as I was so attached to my last one, so this is no small step for me.

The only criteria is that we want a dog, that goes woof woof (or hong hong) not yap yap .....

Any ideas of the best place to find? Ideas and helpful advice appreciated!

I have a 6 week old female puppy you would be more than welcome to. It is the last of a litter of 3 born to a local Soi dog who honoured me by giving birth to it's brood in my garden!

Rather than buy a puppy/dog, why not consider a rescue dog from SCAD? They do great work here in Thailand helping the soi cats and dogs and are always looking for good homes for their rescues . . . take a look at their site (www.scadbangkok.org) and get in touch, I'm sure you'll find just what you are looking for there and will have the satisfaction of knowing you've taken one more dog off the streets and given it a home! :)

Edited by Tatsujin

Excellent. 5 pups about 2 weeks old across road from Wat in soi 9 off 3rd road on waste land ,take your pick. Offered a Pit Bull terrier almost 5 years old yesterday good temperment ,loyal and faithful, really good loyalty to one owner

Excellent. 5 pups about 2 weeks old across road from Wat in soi 9 off 3rd road on waste land ,take your pick. Offered a Pit Bull terrier almost 5 years old yesterday good temperment ,loyal and faithful, really good loyalty to one owner

Thanks! Very near my office so will go take a look!

Would be good if you could take one (or two). Nice pups well fed and friendly. They are in that piece of waste ground just over the dirt track that leads down to the 2 buildings ,living under a bush behind that motor bike shelter. Trying to get the adult dogs spayed,but most are just dumped in the Wat,have done a few but gets expensive the amount of them

Would be good if you could take one (or two). Nice pups well fed and friendly. They are in that piece of waste ground just over the dirt track that leads down to the 2 buildings ,living under a bush behind that motor bike shelter. Trying to get the adult dogs spayed,but most are just dumped in the Wat,have done a few but gets expensive the amount of them

went to try and find them today but could only find a black adult male ... will look again tomorrow

went to try and find them today but could only find a black adult male ... will look again tomorrow

They usually appear mornings early on, or about 4ish in the afternoons. If you ask one of the locals I'm sure they would tell you where the fresh litter are ,or I will show you if you PM me. They are just about the best litter I have seen for a while.When they start wandering onto the road they will probably get crushed