Agricultural Show

Pond Life

There is an Aggi Equipment dealership on the Fa Ham Road. This is the river road on the east side of the PING About half way north between the RimPing Condos and the Pun Pun on your right hand side is the shop, very very large can not miss. The will have what you are looking for.

There is an Aggi Equipment dealership on the Fa Ham Road. This is the river road on the east side of the PING About half way north  between the RimPing Condos and the Pun Pun on your right hand side is the shop, very very large can not miss. The will have what you are looking for.

I thought the Ag(ricultural) Show alternated between CMU & Mae Jo Uni.   That should make it at Mae Jo this year, with probably a smaller one at CMU?

There is an Aggi Equipment dealership on the Fa Ham Road. This is the river road on the east side of the PING About half way north  between the RimPing Condos and the Pun Pun on your right hand side is the shop, very very large can not miss. The will have what you are looking for.

I thought the Ag(ricultural) Show alternated between CMU & Mae Jo Uni.   That should make it at Mae Jo this year, with probably a smaller one at CMU?

The big show (put on by Mae Jo Uni) is every 2 years. The show last year was only a mini walking street market that took place at the Mae Jo University Campus. CMU had a small one last year as well. This year will be the big show at Mae Jo.

Thanks for the info.

I know the shop by the river, Yanmar dealer, great shop.

I went to the Mae Jo show last year, didnt realise it was only the small one.

Was more like a market than an Ag show.

Anyone know the dates ?

Strangely I have not seen any billboards advertising the show. They usually plaster them all up and down the Mae Jo Road two months or more in advance. I hope the show is on... The show usually begins with the caravan of classic cars from Pratu Thapae to Mae Jo University (as dave2 posted in the pictures).

• 2 weeks later...

I get the feeling that it's not happening this year. I was friendly with a vendor at Kamthieng Market who was a graduate of Mae Jo Uni. She always had a stall at the shows. I went by to see her the other day to see if she knew if the show was on, but sadly the neighbors informed me that she had gone out of business.