Recommendation For Intruder Alarm Installers

• 3 weeks later...

I had a Bosch system installed in our house that just has been completed. This is a wired alarm and I am very pleased with it.

Our house was built in Pran Buri so I regret cannot help with a Bangkok dealer's address.

I had a Bosch system installed in our house that just has been completed. This is a wired alarm and I am very pleased with it.

Our house was built in Pran Buri so I regret cannot help with a Bangkok dealer's address.

How much did it cost, and how large is your house? Obviously the amount of doors, windows, and motion sensors effect the price. I am assuming that there are no monthly fees as well?

How much did it cost, and how large is your house? Obviously the amount of doors, windows, and motion sensors effect the price. I am assuming that there are no monthly fees as well?

The main house is a single story villa with an inner area of 200m2 comprising two large bedrooms, an office, two bathrooms, large kitchen and a dining / lounge / hall with quite a few windows and sliding doors plus the main entrance. There is a second building, a guest house with a total inner area of 35m2, having two windows and a sliding door leading to the pool terrace.

There are four operators consoles, an indoor alarm bell that also lit when the alarm goes on and an outdoor siren with light. The quoted price was around 100,000 but after negotiations I got it for 90,000.