Road Work Warning

deejah

what was a two way street from downtown to bali hai pier road and jomtien is now one way going north to pattaya only from jomiten

be aware as it my interfere with your plans especially if you need to keep appointments or be on time going from pat to jomtien (hahahaha)

coming back from jom to pat no problem, same as before

so now there is a one way one lane street smack dab downtown right by walking street

for how long???

questions please:

what is the name of 2nd road south of pat tai?

what is the name of the main road going to jomtien from pat (might be the same as above not sure)?

and what is the name of the road that links third rd to bali hai pier bridge type bypass?

its sh.t

where to cath bath bus going back to jomtien?

via third road?

i don't want the sardine busses!!!

Same queue location but heading the other way. They turn right on Pattaya Thai and go over to Third road, then back to Tappraya.

ok thanks a lot i will take it a bit farther on pat thai road thanks again

its sh.t

via third road?

Same queue location but heading the other way. They turn right on Pattaya Thai and go over to Third road, then back to Tappraya.

They turn right somewhat before Tukcom and then proceed to Third via Soi 17. Best to use the queue to board.

Sardine specials, some are packing 16+ before they will move.1zgarz5.gif

Congrats to all who voted with their feet last week, last Thursday I turned up at the Bus Stop and the first bus had already 14 plus two children sitting on parents laps, the driver was insisting there was room for many more, by then there were 7 persons standing back refusing to board, then they piled onto the bus behind we followed, 11 got on our bus and by this time there were many others starting to pile onto the bus behind, or driver was happy to move with only 11 passengers and as we passed the bus in front passengers we getting off.clap2.gif

Just take a motorbike taxi - I use the guys by Soi White Rose, who are sober and don't try to gouge you.

For those of us who bother to purchase "Travel Insurance" will find the cover invalid if we have an accident riding a motorbike even as a passenger on a motorbike taxi.

Hi,

Do you know what is this RED LINE aircon bus crossing JOMTIEN and PATTAYA ?

Is it a Central department store bus ?

Thanks.

No, nothing to do with Central.

When (if) they run, they loop up deep into Naklua, then back towards Jomtien via Sukhwumwit, then over to Jomtien Beach road, etc.

post-37101-0-57637500-1290935684_thumb.j

I think I still see these red wonders once in a while, or am I hallucinating? In any case, not to be relied on certainly even if they are still running.

Edited by Jingthing

its sh.t

via third road?

They turn right somewhat before Tukcom and then proceed to Third via Soi 17. Best to use the queue to board.

I've seen them turn right at the old Soi Hollywood from Pattaya Thai, then to Soi 17

Hi,

Do you know what is this RED LINE aircon bus crossing JOMTIEN and PATTAYA ?

Is it a Central department store bus ?

Thanks.

No, nothing to do with Central.

When (if) they run, they loop up deep into Naklua, then back towards Jomtien via Sukhwumwit, then over to Jomtien Beach road, etc.

post-37101-0-57637500-1290935684_thumb.j

I think I still see these red wonders once in a while, or am I hallucinating? In any case, not to be relied on certainly even if they are still running.

I haven't seen one of these Red Line buses for a very long time. I don't think they are in operation.

This link describes the cost, routes, and stops.

http://www.pattayaplaza.com/maps/Pattaya-Beach-Bus-Map.htm