The Old Grumpy Charlies Fish And Chips

foodmonster

I WAS MOTORING AROUND CHIANG MAI TODAY AND HAD FALLEN UPON A LITTLE FISH AND CHIP SHOP, I CAUGHT A CLIMBS OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE

AND THOUGHT WAS THIS CHARLIES??? CAN ANYONE SHINE A LIGHT ON THIS, AS I REMEMBER HE HAD TRIED TO SELL THE BUSINESS? BUT FAILED MISERABLY???

ANY IDEAS??

HAVE YOU COME BACK FOR A SECOND GO.??post-117654-0-37196200-1291135447_thumb.

IS IT YOU CHARLIE?

IF IT IS I THINK YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CHANCE ON THE GEKKO'S FISH AND CHIPS, OPPOSITE THE IMPERIAL MAI PING HOTEL, FANTASTIC JUST LIKE BEING ON BLACKPOOL BEACH.

ESPECIALLY ON A FRIDAY IT WILL BE HARD TO BEAT THE PRICE OF THE GEKKO ONLY ONLY ONLY 99BAHT.

A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARLIES IS YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO QUE UP. DOES THIS TELL YOU SOMETHING. I THINK SO!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

FOODMONSTER.

post-117654-0-68270700-1291135487_thumb.

oh the online world

aghh well if you sit there reading just to make an argument then unlucky for you

SORRY FOR USING CAPITALS

can you not read????

I THINK YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION OR COMMENT. IT'S CALLED A RHETORICAL QUESTION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS.

Capitals is shouting in the online world... and what were you ranting on about?

HAVE YOU EVER MET THE MAN CONCERNED.

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED PAINT DRY.??

Foodmonster,

All you've done is made yourself look stupid. If Gekko is good, then enjoy it. No need to criticise Charlie. I'm sure the owner of Gekko wouldn't do the same and probably doesn't appreciate your rant . I hear he's a nice guy.

Foodmonster shouts in red, no less ! Impressive. And the grammar in this one..... hmm, it takes some pondering.

But I will say that I can discern another Fish n Chips place being mentioned and at a nice price, so it might be worth some investigating.