Australian Great Escape.

Instead Australia's motivation could come from its group of superstars, who are nearing the end of their international careers and will not tour England again.

It's started. Second ball we got Justin Langer. Not his wicket though just his elbow.

Fifth ball Hayden missed by Jones on naught. End of over nine off it.

Hey! I thought this was the test match.

Dunno if they are still in one-day mode or there,s afew loose balls getting tossed up :o

Aussies 55-2...............England bowling fantastic. You watching Oz?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be 87 for 5 now.  :o

Lunch 97-5.............................well cricket like this keeps the Aussies off the forum

And in the bar drowning their sorrows :D

175-7............playing like one dayers

Oops.......178-8

Whoops...178-9

Oh yeah...190 all out

I love commenting on Aussie batting. I don't have to log on all the time. I just press the edit button.

Edited by lampard10

That will be 87 for 5 now.  :o

Lunch 97-5.............................well cricket like this keeps the Aussies off the forum

And in the bar drowning their sorrows :D

We are about,!. a bit of a batting collapse by Oz certainly brings the Poms off their barstools ,Geez Lamps where did you get this mob ,did you advertise free booze,

Dont get too cocky boys England still have to bat and it aint over till the fat lady sings. :D

I am only watching the scores on the comp now that I got it working again, whats the story Lamps ,good bowling ,bad batting or has the wicket got a bit in it??

England have bowled fantastically. As the commentators put it (holding,Botham & Willis) England have got 4 great really fast good bowlers now. Three of them were touching 89mph. Flintoff touched 93mph.The fourth Hoggard was only bowling at around 85. If they bowl 80% as good for the rest of the series you have got little chance. But as you say I'm not saying too much. Just look three posts back Oz.

It’s not over yet. Remember Englishbattingcollapse is one word.

OK...............................Australia 66-4

We have always known that 3 things in life are a fact:

Death we all have to go one day.

Taxes we all have to pay some.

Englishbattingcollapse we know it will always happen.

We've got one thing to say: ooh, ahh, Glenn McGrath.

It’s not over yet. Remember Englishbattingcollapse is one word.

OK...............................Australia 66-4

We have always known that 3 things in life are a fact:

Death we all have to go one day.

Taxes we all have to pay some.

Englishbattingcollapse we know it will always happen.

We've got one thing to say: ooh, ahh, Glenn McGrath.

'fraid you're wrong there old mate. For something to collapse it must be built up. We were just wiped out :o

Is there some place a dimwitted American like me can go to get a brief jargon-free explanation of this game including information on what all the numbers in the score are? I'm used to games where each team ends up with one number that is their score. The team with the highest number wins.

:o

Is there some place a dimwitted American like me can go to get a brief jargon-free explanation of this game including information on what all the numbers in the score are? I'm used to games where each team ends up with one number that is their score. The team with the highest number wins.

:o

It's easy...........come on mate.

The team that's out is in. When a batter gets out, he must go in and another one comes in until he is out. When the whole team are out, they must all go in then come out and await for the team that was out to go in. When the second team is out, they all go in and have tea. The first team come out again and wait for the second team to go in again, unless they have too few runs, in that case the team that was out first tells the other team to go back in until they are out. When this team is out and they have more runs, then the first team must go in again and if they do not get out they win. Unless of course it rains. Then both teams, ie the team that is in and the team that is out, both go in until the rain stops then they come out again.

There Mike simple isn't it?