This One'S For The Foodies

SwaziBird

Had the best mushroom and vege pie ever today. Bought another for tomorrow; chicken. Will purchase their beef soon.

45 baht for a meal-size pie. 25 baht for a sampler. Pop them into the microwave for a few secs., get your chompers into these delectables.

Some will have had them before and will have their opinions. To those who've not yet discovered these just-like-mama-made delicious pies...try Kasems. Purchased mine at their Nimmenhaimmen Rd store. "I'll be back !"

Enjoy !

Cheers.

Edited by SwaziBird

a photo would be nice, considering I'm in Pattaya and can't buy one, 2nd best, to see one.... hey with sauce or without?

Sorry !

Didn't last long enough to get a shot !

Only micro-waved 'cause couldn't wait for the slow oven process.

Cheers.

a photo would be nice, considering I'm in Pattaya and can't buy one, 2nd best, to see one.... hey with sauce or without?

Is this the one?

Sorry,it's just out of the fridge so it looks a bit depressed. To compensate, I've given you two shots. If you want to see it open and steaming hot you might have to wait 30 minutes. For some reason,after posting, it gets magnified about 200 times.

post-70052-0-33929200-1291943682_thumb.j

post-70052-0-52159800-1291943752_thumb.j

Edited by Asmerom

Is this the one?

Sorry,it's just out of the fridge so it looks a bit depressed. To compensate, I've given you two shots. If you want to see it open and steaming hot you might have to wait 30 minutes. For some reason,after posting, it gets magnified about 200 times.

Looks remarkably similar. If it tastes good - that's the one !

Doesn't need any sauce.

Cheers.