When Wanting To Go Back To Thai Visa Main Page

Pib

When you go to the www.thaivisa.com there is a large icon on the right side of the page to click to go into the Thai Visa Forum. But once you are in the Forum area and wanting to go back to the Thai Visa main page there is no similar icon that I see (other than the small link at the very bottom of the forum page) that a person can click to quickly go back to the Thai Visa main/startup page. I frequently like to go back to the main page from the forum area just to reference/return-to-go to continue my ThaiVisa browsing, but unless you scroll all the way down to the little link at the very bottom, type-in www.thaivisa.com, or click the browser back button possibly numerous times, there is no Return to ThaiVisa Main Page icon that I see. Maybe, it's right in front of me and I'm not seeing it. If there is not one, having one near the "top of the page" would be nice.

If I understand you correctly all you need to do is to go to the 'back'arrow' at the top left of the page,press and hold...you get a list of all your recent browsings...click on the Thai Forum....voila!!

That is one way, but I'm talking a quicker, easier, more visual, one click way right on he ThaiVisa Forum page. Most web sites have an icon/link right at the top of any of their subpages to take you back to their home page.

Its called a breadcrumb and is right up there at the top. see attached photo to go back to main forum

post-4641-0-53267600-1292062433_thumb.jp

to go back to thaivisa.com I see a link at the very bottom that says thaivisa.com that takes you to the main page... kinda small tho.

Best get george on this one!

That breadcrumb just takes you to the ThaiVisa Forum main page, not he ThaiVisa Main page (i.e, www.thaivisa.com). I know about/mentioned the one small ThaiVisa link at the very bottom of forum pages. What I was hoping for was a more visible, one click link at the top of the forum pages---pretty much like the ThaiVisa Forum link but a link that takes you back to the ThaiVisa main page at www.thaivisa.com. But the feedback so far indicates I haven't been overlooking such a link as it apparently does not exist at the top of the forum pages. I would recommend one, like most web sites have.