Thaivisa Launches A New Classifieds Site: Faster, Sleeker And Easier To Use

george

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com

Thaivisa launches a new classifieds site: faster, sleeker and easier to use

New features in Thaivisa Classifieds:

• - You can now login to classifieds and manage your ads with your Thaivisa username and password
  • - Easier to upgrade to premium ad
  • - Create email alerts to track future ads you would like to monitor
  • - Webmaster widget for your blog or website to show the latest ads from Thaivisa Classifieds
  • ... and much more.

Now (nearly) 8,000 ads! http://classifieds.thaivisa.com

Your feedback is appreciated!

It looks great, the new site. I wish I had something to advertise, to sell. Let's see. I open the cupboard above my head where I sit and there are some 20 ladies' handbags, I open the wardrobe and there are another ten on a shelf, plus a dozen or so more I saw in the store room earlier today. Which one would my wife be least likely to miss? But how much should I ask for it? I think I'll leave it be until I can think of something of my own to sell.

Nice layout, though a couple of points:

- in the advanced search, the default 'order results by' option was date posted, with most recent first. Now its price. I manually changed to 'by date posted, descending' which brought me to the 2nd point....

- there seems to be no date up saying when the ad was posted. This was always a very useful piece of info as things tend to sell quite quickly through here but ads don't get taken down.

looks like my ad, which I have renewed just a few days ago, does not exist on the new system.

were only the premium ones transfered to the new site?

Yes, all ads were migrated. Check your confirmation email for your Premium ad and click on the link to your ad. If questions, contact support[at]thaivisa.com

Cheers

looks like my ad, which I have renewed just a few days ago, does not exist on the new system.

were only the premium ones transfered to the new site?

Please login via the classifieds with your thaivisa user name and password to verify your ads. If your ads are posted under another email address than the one used with your member name then they won't be migrated specifically to your thaivisa membership here. But all ads have been migrated. email support (at) thaivisa with any questions.

EDIT: oops great minds and all, george!

• 1 month later...

I get the same problem, can't see any pictures using firefox on the new classifieds site. IE is ok but I use firfox. Any ideas?

More or less the same. Also using Firefox, can sometimes see some of the pictures but it's hit and miss.

Sophon