Pet Friendly Hotel/Resort

ClockworkOranges

I have lived in Thailand for 7 years. CM is the one place I haven not yet visited. After a recent split from my girlfriend I am thinking of driving up to CM to get away from it all for NYE - just me and the dog. The problem is.... Where can I stay? Any ideas on pet friendly places? I would like to be within 15 minutes of the nightlife if possible. Budget 1500 to 2000 a day. Thanks so much for any advice!

Sorry to hear it. But at least you still have the dog :)

When I moved to CM a little over a year ago, I stayed at the Aruntara Hotel, which is a somewhat swanky place on the river. Sometimes the rates get pretty high, but I got it at a pretty good rate of about 1,700/night, I think (or whatever $50 USD was at the time). Very nice place, and the dog gets to stay in your room with you! I don't know what the staff thought privately, but they were always outwardly very happy to see me and the dog coming through the lobby :) I definitely recommend it!

**Edited to add - I know there are several other places in and around CM to stay with your dog, and I believe there've been a few threads on the topic in the last year if you want to do a quick search. They're probably cheaper too. But Aruntara is where I stayed, so that's what I know. And hey, maybe you want a swanky place for your NYE with your dog!

Edited by SadieMBeagle

I feel your pain, I found some places but writtten in Thai, give them a call all are said to be dog friendly and in City area.

1) Come On Place - คำม่อนเพลส

ในคูเมือง เชียงใหม่ตรงข้าม รพ.สวนดอกและ ติดกับ สวนสาธารณะหนองบวกหาด บรรยากาศดีน๊า

053-278936 คำ-ม่อนเพลส (Come-on Place), หนองบวกหาด,แนะนำว่า บอกเขาว่าไม่เอาห้อง 102-103 นะ ใกล้ทางเดินเชื่อมต่อ อาจจะทำให้น้องหมา เห่าได้..

ราคา 600-800 บาท (เช็คราคาอีกทีนะ)

โทร.053-278-936

2) "บ้านน้ำปิง" เข้าให้สุนัขพักได้ครับ

www.baannamping.com

086-6599454 , 053-422060

3) Boutique Bed & Breakfast

209/2 Moo 1, Chiangmai - Hod Road, Tumbol Padad, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50100 Telephone: +66 (0) 53 279517, +66 (0) 53 279430, [email protected]