Large House Vipavadee 16 (Rachadapisek Mrt)

Large Gated Thai House for rent. Opportunity!

I am doing this for a neighbour!

Her friend, a wealthy woman, has 2 houses in her gated compound. The smaller house (actually big about 240 m sq, 2 floors) is up for rent. 25.000b ono. It was used as offices but now has new de-luxe type furns and is a house!

The place is modern airy Thai and is part-furnished. There are 3 large beds, kitchen, dining room with big oak table, TV, huge lounge with Thai sofas and even a maid room. I would have it, but it's too big. Suit a family or maybe 2 couples. Gay couples also OK, I guess.

It's near my place at Vipavadee soi 16. That's near Sutthisan and not far from Rachadapiesek MRT. BTS is Morchit then short cab. Lad Prao is 5 min. This is a Thai area, some farang but not many. 7-11, Laundry, Tesco Lotus and many food shops all within 5 min walk.

link to pics etc---

http://www.momypedia.com/webboard_topic.aspx?tid=622919

Call me on 08521 06225 and I can arrange. I get no profit from this, but a bottle of good wine will accept.

This house is in a gated compound and there are security guys. This means that folks visiting will have to pass by security, which some may not like...although you can leave your Rolex on the table because no bad boys get into this site. The main stipulation is that the tenancy is long-stay and the people are expected to be "stable" (no Nana cowboys), say, senior teachers or professionals. No backpackers or partyanimals. Kids are fine...there are swings and kid toys available next to the house. I like this house, but I already have one nearby. If you wanted to give classes at home, you could. The house is large.

paulEddy