Children Under 18 To Face Curfew In Bangkok

webfact

I am against corporal punishment, discrimination or other actions from the government based on age, gender, race, religion or sexual allegiance.

but not political leanings???

My God, you are a typical Red shirt aren't you?

I thought I included all the usual groups [as many laws include] to make a point, but seemingly a person could misinterpret a failure to list everything in the world as an exclusion instead of getting the principle.

Ok, so here goes: I also include, but not limit, my reservation against corporal punishment, discrimination and other actions from the government on individuals based on their political stance, economical status, colors of their socks, if they like or dislike tea, the positions of the stars in the sky and whether the individual posts troll-posts.

What is a typical red shirt, since you accuse me of not only being a red shirt, but a typical one at that, I would love you to explain further as to what you think a red shirt is, and then go one step further and tell us what a typical red shirt is.

Oh by the way, I am not a red shirt so I fail to see how I could possibly be a typical one, I am however very much agaisnt this current puppet regime, that does not make me a red shirt however. Get your facts straight before you try the insults, there's a good boy.

You might not have gotten the membership-card but you are a proven apologist.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Related topic

Thai Education Minister gives thumbs down to a curfew and caning

Follow this link: http://www.thaivisa....few-and-caning/

Silly question, probably, but does the Thai Education Minister perchance speak with the authority of the government's policy makers? Or is he just one more stuffed shirt adding to the confusion by giving interviews regarding his personal views, regardless of whether they are ill-considered or not?

Anyone else in a position of power like to make a statement on the subject? Doesn't have to be supported by any policy or indeed intent.....

Concept of collective responsibility, anyone?