Couple Oil Massage

Beetlejuice

OK, before I begin, if anyone wishes to bring sexual innuendos into this please get it over with and have your fun, I`m always good for a laugh, but I am hoping to get some serious responses and perhaps a result out of this.

My girlfriend sometimes suffers from joint pain and once a week she visits an old lady who does Thai massage in our area, cost 100 baht per hour.

For some reason my girlfriend suddenly decided she would like to experience an oil massage after seeing a show about it on TV. That’s television to you, not Thai visa.

I agreed to go with her and started to search for some decent massage parlours in Chiang Mai but so far not very impressed with what’s available.

The problem is that most of the cheaper places in town are really geared up only for men, you know, the happy ending type places and at the other end of the spectrum there are the Spas which quite honestly I would need to remortgage our home just to be able to afford one hour in there.

Can any of you well seasoned massage connoisseurs out there recommend a parlour for oil massage that could accommodate a couple at a reasonable price?

Doesn’t have to be posh or anything like that, just sort of mediocre would be fine.

post-110219-0-60640300-1295884711_thumb.

Went to the Chedi Spa with the misses. Private massage room, private in suite shower, then after the massage, we both slide into the HUGE polished concrete soaker tube that had all sorts of potions added to it. I must say, I quite enjoyed it, even though it was quite "posh". If you have a special occasion with your misses, this is a good place to "wow" her......

Thank you for that.

I searched for some websites. They mention the Chedi Spa but no prices given. I don`t think they would dare.

The other alf and me were looking for something more down to earth that we could visit about once a month, then perhaps followed by taking in a meal somewhere. A get us out together for a bit of relaxation and some fun at an affordable price.

I will try elektrified`s suggestion and visit the massage in Carrefour, but not raising my hopes on that one.

If seems that besides the usual happy ending places and spas for the super rich, there is nothing around for what we are seeking in Chiang Mai.

So the poor dear at home may have to continue visiting her old lady for a massage, but not much to be had in the fun department.

Went to the Chedi Spa with the misses. Private massage room, private in suite shower, then after the massage, we both slide into the HUGE polished concrete soaker tube that had all sorts of potions added to it. I must say, I quite enjoyed it, even though it was quite "posh". If you have a special occasion with your misses, this is a good place to "wow" her......

Thank you for that.

I searched for some websites. They mention the Chedi Spa but no prices given. I don`t think they would dare.

The other alf and me were looking for something more down to earth that we could visit about once a month, then perhaps followed by taking in a meal somewhere. A get us out together for a bit of relaxation and some fun at an affordable price.

I will try elektrified`s suggestion and visit the massage in Carrefour, but not raising my hopes on that one.

If seems that besides the usual happy ending places and spas for the super rich, there is nothing around for what we are seeking in Chiang Mai.

So the poor dear at home may have to continue visiting her old lady for a massage, but not much to be had in the fun department.

Beetlejuice it's not inside Carrefour. It's in the building in back of the parking lot, upstairs. (In the building directly behind the 1st soi behind the Carrefour parking lot where the walking street market is every week. I think there is a Wawee Coffee Shop there, and some other shops.

It is a first-rate shop with many private rooms, shower rooms, etc. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Thank you for that.

Beetlejuice it's not inside Carrefour. It's in the building in back of the parking lot, upstairs. (In the building directly behind the 1st soi behind the Carrefour parking lot where the walking street market is every week. I think there is a Wawee Coffee Shop there, and some other shops.

It is a first-rate shop with many private rooms, shower rooms, etc. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Ahhh, think I got it.

It`s the behind the Carrefour on the super highway. Sorry I was thinking of the branch in Hang Dong.

Thanks again and will check it out.

I will give a report once we have tried it. No photos because the girlfriend and I look a complete mess and believe me you wouldn`t want to see them, especially after you have just eaten.

I think the massage shop behind Carrefour (upstairs) would fit the bill. Sorry I don't know the name but a very nice place. Not overly expensive either.

i think its called 'goldenhands' or 'golden fingers' or something like that. really nice place at an affordable price.

As i posted many times before on forum I highly recommend Maripaun Salon and Thai traditional massage on Maejo Road. I go there regularly and has cured my herniated disk and shoulder pain. They have many couples also who come regularly for oil massage and have done so myself and it was lovely. They have 4 masseuses who are all professional and the owner Marisa does not go for any happy ending type stuff and some people even bring their kids. I think maybe half the customers are women.

Maripaun is on Maejo Road 6.5 kms from Meechok Plaza and Rimping market. Head towards Maejo University and take u-turn at 2nd traffic light from Meechok intersection. There is a Wawee coffee shop right next to salon and signs out front.

Oil massage is 250 baht per hour. Phone numbers are 0852849118 and 0848832469. It is a good idea to make an appointment. They are closed Mondays.

Thank you for that.

Try the two for one promotion, works out at 5k last time I was there, but a truly wonderful experience as Vibe has described

Rose massage

turn right heading into town

at the first lights in Chan Klan Rd

It's on the left.

Or the Thai massage place over the bridge

from Holiday Inn

Sabaideeka massage near Thai Phae gate (inside the moat)

Most of th massage shops on the Panthip side of the Night Bazzar

Any of the places in Moon Muang soi 1/2

That should keep you going :)

David

Thank you for that.

Try the two for one promotion, works out at 5k last time I was there, but a truly wonderful experience as Vibe has described

Thank you ThaiPauly, but that`s well over my price range just for an oil massage.

Appreciate your informaton anyway.

Rose massage

turn right heading into town

at the first lights in Chan Klan Rd

It's on the left.

Or the Thai massage place over the bridge

from Holiday Inn

Sabaideeka massage near Thai Phae gate (inside the moat)

Most of th massage shops on the Panthip side of the Night Bazzar

Any of the places in Moon Muang soi 1/2

That should keep you going :)

David

Thank you David and everyone else for their help.

Think I will have to go and check these all out first, then decide which one is best to take the GF before she begins saying; Why you not take me massage? I pain my back and you not take me.

After reading recommendation here my wife and I took the couple oil massage at Maripaun traditional massage. I must admit it is a sgood as poster said. At least as good or better than any we have had previously in Bangkok or Hua Hin. They have excellent and professional masseuses and the owner is lovely. Very clean and relaxed atmosphere and music and free herbal tea or coffee. As poster stated, it is best to make appointment, as though there are 4 masseuses they seem to be quite busy. However the room are private but also as poster says there is no funny business or happy ending, as it were.