Filipina Card Scammer At Mbk !

Buff-horns

I just came down the escalator to the first floor and was accosted by a forward obviously filipina women who claimed she was from KL . In her 30s with a nice pair of jugs to entice the gullible,

She ran thru a 5 minute warm up then got down to the nittygritty.

She had a sister who worked as a nurse in Silom Road who wanted to practice her englsih and go to the UK .

But there is no sister just a bunch of male card scammers back at a house in the suburbs where the gullible get cleaned out of their money in card games.

I told her she was a filipino card scammer to her face and she walked off in a huff.

exposed !!

they cant hide that filipino twang when they speak ...

I just came down the escalator to the first floor and was accosted by a forward obviously filipina women who claimed she was from KL . In her 30s with a nice pair of jugs to entice the gullible,

She ran thru a 5 minute warm up then got down to the nittygritty.

She had a sister who worked as a nurse in Silom Road who wanted to practice her englsih and go to the UK .

But there is no sister just a bunch of male card scammers back at a house in the suburbs where the gullible get cleaned out of their money in card games.

I told her she was a filipino card scammer to her face and she walked off in a huff.

exposed !!

they cant hide that filipino twang when they speak ...

Similar things happened to me. A guy helped me find a phone card on my first day in BKK. We met up later in the night and went for a drink, seemed like a nice guy. I kept my eye on the drinks and had no trouble. Next morning he called and we arranged to meet for lunch at his place.

Of course I had drunk 7 or 8 large Changs and felt *%#& but agreed anyway. I got there and was offered a feast of horrid fish and other assorted ming then invited to learn a "cheat" for blackjack poker. I tried my best not to laugh then proceeded to vomit profusely in their/over their toilet before making my excuses and legging it.

I think the guy I met was OK actually but his brother in law was the con artist. The friendly guy seemed very uncomfortable about the whole thing, although he wanted me to lend him 5,000 baht for his sick mother - I gave him 500 on account of the night of mayhem we had then went back to the hotel, packed my bags and checked out and moved across town.

exposed !!

"Hali ka ang tetee mo-a" might be an appropriate response to her as well... :D

(no doubt misspelled tagalog)... :o

Going to MBK Monday, before I use this can you tell me what it means?

I might want to use Doc's suggestion and tellem to piss off. :D

exposed !!

"Hali ka ang tetee mo-a" might be an appropriate response to her as well... :D

(no doubt misspelled tagalog)... :D

Going to MBK Monday, before I use this can you tell me what it means?

I might want to use Doc's suggestion and tellem to piss off. :D

awwwwww..... c'mon now... that wouldn't be any fun, would it?

:D

Just try it out... phoenetically...

forcefully if you want her to leave

tenderly if you want her to stay

:o