How Many Thai Children Goi Missing Each Year After Meeting Someone On Internet Chat?

newsite12

Hi.

I have spent hours looking this up. I did read an article once, but i cannot remember where i read it. i have combed the internet for the statistics.. i know they are very high indeed, and i am trying to put something in place to safeguard these kids.

There is a huge increase of abductions, murders, rape and total disappearances of children of all age ranges in Thailand. Especially where the harvesting of human body parts for underground transplants is concerned. It is a grisley realisation and this needs to be looked at and a solution found to stem it as much as possible.

I know in this report i read a few weeks or maybe months back, that internet chat rooms and social media platforms are actively being used to select and groom a child for sinister purposes.

So if anyone has any thoughts on this issue, i would be glad to hear them. Also if anyone can please help me find the true statistics, I am out of ideas of how to find them.

I am only just starting the research phase of my project that will be revealed shortly.

Thank You.

This sounds like hysteria to me, especially the underground transplants part.

Hysteria?... I suppose you never had a kid of your own which is why you are so obviously insensitive to the subject and wish to show your hardened brutal attitude to the rest of the forum with your comment.

If you cannot provide a helpful comment in a sensitive issue and a call for help. Then just click out and find a thread you are comfortable with, that dosn't make you look such a ruthless and insensitive waste of space.

This situation is very very real and is in the hundreds. If you want to face a few parents who have lost their young ones and debate it with them, and try to convince them, they are being hysterical. then good luck to you. I suppose it is all myth that Thailand also does not have a child sex industry, i suppose that is pure conjecture?

There was a 8 year old boy that went missing from my wifes village 3 years ago and the commonly held belief was that he had been taken by a group from Laos who were selling on the body parts to China - according to my wife it is common knowledge that this goes on in the area. Personally I find it very hard to swallow especially since they seem to find some way of blaming Laotians for a lot of problems in the area.

I would be interested if the OP could back up any of his claims here - particularly that there is a huge increase in these occurences. Though it is obviously very serious that such things happen it is not something new.

Dear OP

A tip.

When starting a research project, make sure you write down (or save) the links to your sources.

:)

I do not think it will be possible to know the number of children disapearing after they visited an internet cafe'.

How would it be possible to collect the material to make this stat?

To groom minors on internet is something the authorities in most countries are already aware of.

However, they (the authorities) will always be happy to receive tip about sites they should look closer in to.

Of course, this can also lead to unecesary sensoring of certain sites.

Hysteria?...

Yes, hysteria. You will note that I was specifically referring to the 'underground transplants' part. Kids go missing all the time, a sad fact of life.

This whole underground transplants thing is a hysterical reaction. You can't just rip a couple of kidneys out of some random person and place them into another random person.

All sorts of blood type tests, tissue matches and crossmatching tests are required before a donor could be considered suitable for a transplant.

Here's a link for you : http://www.aakp.org/aakp-library/kidney-transplant-matching/

Edited by ukrules

Hysteria?...

Yes, hysteria. You will note that I was specifically referring to the 'underground transplants' part. Kids go missing all the time, a sad fact of life.

This whole underground transplants thing is a hysterical reaction. You can't just rip a couple of kidneys out of some random person and place them into another random person.

All sorts of blood type tests, tissue matches and crossmatching tests are required before a donor could be considered suitable for a transplant.

Here's a link for you : http://www.aakp.org/...plant-matching/

I am well aware of the conditions of plant matching thank you.

If you don't think human organ harvesting exists in reality, then that is your opinion.

But if you had half a brain in your head, then you should surely be able to work out that it is quite credible to indiscriminately take organs which can be categorized afterward and a waiting patient found on the appropriate medical register.

But all that aside, i just said that organ harvesting is only one motive for abduction, we all know the other motives.

If I am able to put something in place that saves just a single child, then to me that is worth doing.

Your crass attempt to hijack this thread 'from the first post' and efforts to undermine my intentions for whatever reason that is only known to yourself, just shows everyone for the sort of person you are.

If I see someone trying to do a good thing to at least try to help others, then the last thing i would even think about is to try to pull the rug out from under them. I would wish that person luck.

So what is your agenda here?

Newsite12 you sound like a real hysteria monger and frankly someone who will spend their life looking for demons where there are none.

People like you are the reason why more and more we have a nanny state.

Hi Admin or moderator... Can you please kindly delete this topic.

I should have known better than to ask for help from this kind of open forum.

Thanks.