Kitchen Spotlights

Rob5060

Ive been looking for some kitchen spotlights that dont need putting in the ceiling but are mounted on a plinth normally 3 pointing in different directions

Tried Homepro but they dont have any

Any ideas where they have them appreciated

Cheers

The first place I would try is the large lighting/electrical shop on Thannon Wulai. I've found things there that I could not find anywhere else.

There is also a lighting shop on Thannon Kaeonarawat between Prince Royal's College and the bridge (on the left side as you are going in the direction of the bridge). I've not been in, but looking in the window it looked as though they have some nice quality lights in there.

The first place I would try is the large lighting/electrical shop on Thannon Wulai. I've found things there that I could not find anywhere else.

There is also a lighting shop on Thannon Kaeonarawat between Prince Royal's College and the bridge (on the left side as you are going in the direction of the bridge). I've not been in, but looking in the window it looked as though they have some nice quality lights in there.

The one at Wulay (200 meters from the gate/right side can't miss) is a good one with quite a big choice, no top quality just basic.

The second one is terribly overpriced. Unless you want to pay 3.000b for an imported but simple kitchen spot.

(and I don't wish to be obliged to taking off my shoes in shops)