Building Rubble, Where Can I Bring It ?

bangkokcitylimits

Two suggestions:

1. When we have a local guy do mods to the in-laws house, he talks as if he takes the rubble to a site that properly disposes of it, separating it in to what can be used for fill and what can't be. I seem to remember he also said he has to pay. So.... ask one of your local contractors if he could haul it off for you. You could specify PROPERLY DISPOSE OF or not, as you wish.

2. In our housing moo baan, when I have such trash I tell the office as the garden trash truck and the garbage truck will not pick it up. They arrange a special pick up and disposal (as no extra charge). If you live in a managed moo baan or near one, you might ask them.

They dump it on the side of the road. This is not a paved road,mostly dirt and gravel. Its pretty disgusting. Piles of plastic bags and other garbage. Then someone will throw a match on it after a while. And of course instead of throwing it in the same place they all like to pick a new area to throw their pile of crap. I try to keep the area around my place clean but hard to keep up with them. Its not the people that live on the road so much as people from around the area that are too lazy to take it to the dump and too cheap to pay 40 baht a month for pick up.

Dumping on the side of the road or canal sucks. If it is mostly brick and cement then it can be used for land fill by someone. If it is not, contact your Aw Baw Taw and they will help you with disposal for a small fee.

Dumping on the side of the road or canal sucks. If it is mostly brick and cement then it can be used for land fill by someone. If it is not, contact your Aw Baw Taw and they will help you with disposal for a small fee.

Aw Baw Taw ?? :blink:

How to pronounce that ? I sounds like talking with toothache.. haha

O.K., there is one semi-legal dump near Mae Jo university. PM me if still interested.

I'm interested but the direct messenger does not open :angry:

I don't want to post it here. Just looked it up and can send you google maps link, but maybe your privacy settings don't allow it or you banned me, hehe. rolleyes.gif

Not to worry, just put it out in front of your house next to the street and the AhhBahhTahh will manage it if the MuuBaan does not.

Edited by Dante99

Not to worry, just put it out in front of your house next to the street and the AhhBahhTahh will manage it if the MuuBaan does not.

Ahhh.... thanks !