Motorbike Diagnostic Tools

With Tony on this one. What bike/year/ECU do you have?

Most buy VDST software for bike model speciifc. Some of my buddies have the software for their specific model Ducati's.

The multi-bike software is way expensive. Be interesting to know if anyone has the full blown software in Thailand.

It's a Ducati Monster with a MagnetiMarelli 59M ecu. I was recommended this software (the blue one on the link above) to help trim out my bikes fuel/air mix because it was cheap and you can use it on a huge list of bikes -

"Supports the following Motorbike Manufactures: ADIVA, Aprilia, Bimota, Buell, Derbi, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, GASGAS, Gilera, KVN Motors, Malaguti, Moto-Guzzi, Moto-Morini, MV-Agusta, Peugeot, Piaggio, Sherco, Suzuki, Vespa, Victory, Voxan, and Yamaha"

I guess if someone doesn't have one, I'll order it online. It seems like a pretty good little thing to have for $229

B)

Edit: Oh, and I live in Bangkok

Edited by chunkylover53

It's a Ducati Monster with a MagnetiMarelli 59M ecu. I was recommended this software (the blue one on the link above) to help trim out my bikes fuel/air mix because it was cheap and you can use it on a huge list of bikes -

"Supports the following Motorbike Manufactures: ADIVA, Aprilia, Bimota, Buell, Derbi, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, GASGAS, Gilera, KVN Motors, Malaguti, Moto-Guzzi, Moto-Morini, MV-Agusta, Peugeot, Piaggio, Sherco, Suzuki, Vespa, Victory, Voxan, and Yamaha"

I guess if someone doesn't have one, I'll order it online. It seems like a pretty good little thing to have for $229

B)

Edit: Oh, and I live in Bangkok

You're mistaken CL53, TechnoResearch's VDST kit software is Single Brand only, Yes they have the Centurion kit which is for bike shop professionals with muliple models & types. As the site says, the software 'supports' these models. The price you are paying will be for model specific software like your Ducati specs that you mentioned above. Friends have bought from TechnoResearch, as I have directed one of them to it for his 1198, so I know of the company.

Still no dramas though, as you will like the VDST software to help out on your monster. Let us know how you get on. :D :jap: