The Moog

BambinA

Get off of my back! Come on, u have started the ######ing discussion about me again. What do u want from me? I dont talk a shit about anything now. I have stopped. Or do u have so much time to bug others that now u r buggin me? Enough means enough. R u gonna talk about me till i ###### off this forum or what? Or u r gonna talk about it until ur last breathe. Then i think if there is ###### it would be the place u all r destined to go.

shocked4.gif

Get off of my back! Come on, u have started the ######ing discussion about me again. What do u want from me? I dont talk a shit about anything now. I have stopped. Or do u have so much time to bug others that now u r buggin me? Enough means enough. R u gonna talk about me till i ###### off this forum or what? Or u r gonna talk about it until ur last breathe. Then i think if there is ###### it would be the place u all r destined to go.

shocked4.gif

What?

Shivek, chill out dude. I think there has been a mis-understanding with the folks on here. Having some banter is part of daily life on here and i don't think the guys "joking" with you realised your age in the thread about gays in Thailand which you posted. The majority of folks on here are alot older and more worldly wise than you and so they don't feel threatened in the way that you did. In fact i think alot of them would love to be eyed up by anyone nowadays :D

So come on guys, lay off Shivek will you. Try and remember (if you can :o ) to when you where teenagers and what would you be feeling and going through, if for instance you was taken away from sleepy "Stow in the Woulds" one minute and the next minute your in "Pat Pong".

Edit / Back on topic. Yeah, i like The Moogs posts but i think his new Avitar is a bit "Big Girls Blousey" :D:D:D

Edited by mrbojangles

Shivek, chill out dude. I think there has been a mis-understanding with the folks on here. Having some banter is part of daily life on here and i don't think the guys "joking" with you realised your age in the thread about gays in Thailand which you posted. The majority of folks on here are alot older and more worldly wise than you and so they don't feel threatened in the way that you did. In fact i think alot of them would love to be eyed up by anyone nowadays  :D

So come on guys, lay off Shivek will you. Try and remember (if you can  :o ) to when you where teenagers and what would you be feeling and going through, if for instance you was taken away from sleepy "Stow in the Woulds" one minute and the next minute your in "Pat Pong".

Edit / Back on topic. Yeah, i like The Moogs posts but i think his new Avitar is a bit "Big Girls Blousey"  :D  :D  :D

Thanks dude, at least someone is not like those people. So how's footy going on after City's defeat in "Worthless" Cup? :D:D

Shivek, chill out dude. I think there has been a mis-understanding with the folks on here. Having some banter is part of daily life on here and i don't think the guys "joking" with you realised your age in the thread about gays in Thailand which you posted. The majority of folks on here are alot older and more worldly wise than you and so they don't feel threatened in the way that you did. In fact i think alot of them would love to be eyed up by anyone nowadays  :D

So come on guys, lay off Shivek will you. Try and remember (if you can  :o ) to when you where teenagers and what would you be feeling and going through, if for instance you was taken away from sleepy "Stow in the Woulds" one minute and the next minute your in "Pat Pong".

Edit / Back on topic. Yeah, i like The Moogs posts but i think his new Avitar is a bit "Big Girls Blousey"  :D  :D  :D

Agreed. Yeah back off him guys he really dosen't deserve it, it's beyond a joke now. Try to be mature about it and realise you are arguing with a teen on a web forum.

Agreed. Yeah back off him guys he really dosen't deserve it, it's beyond a joke now. Try to be mature about it and realise you are arguing with a teen on a web forum.

I really feel good today, thanks. Have u heard of the 3-3 basketball contest in MBK? I'm gonna take part in it for U-15s. I hope i win. Although my team is super great, with me as a great player but i think there would certainly we someone better. Thanks again and i hope i win.

I really feel good today, thanks. Have u heard of the 3-3 basketball contest in MBK? I'm gonna take part in it for U-15s. I hope i win. Although my team is super great, with me as a great player but i think there would certainly we someone better. Thanks again and i hope i win.

Good luck :D

Edit / Back on topic. Yeah, i like The Moogs posts but i think his new Avitar is a bit "Big Girls Blousey"  :o  :D  :D

We´d never do that would we ....ICEYYYYYYYY!!!!! :D:D:D

edit: if you can´t take the heat... ying tong Ting Tong...

Edited by kayo

Edit / Back on topic. Yeah, i like The Moogs posts but i think his new Avitar is a bit "Big Girls Blousey"  :o  :D  :D

We´d never do that would we ....ICEYYYYYYYY!!!!! :D:D:D

edit: if you can´t take the heat... ying tong Ting Tong...

I can take the heat. Pick on me, not him :D

Shivek, ###### off out of my topic if you want to natter on ad nauseam about your dull life.

if for instance you was taken away from sleepy "Stow in the Woulds" one minute and the next minute your in "Pat Pong".

Stow on the Wold may look sleepy on the outside.... but it's really a den of inequity behind the scenes... :o:D

totster :D

I think we'll have to have a UK Tv weekend down there then :D oh, and thanks for the spelling correction :D

I think it is wrong of the Moog to encourage rude postings and anyone who posts a rude reply deserves a good spanking by Boo !

######### ##### ################ ### ####### ####### ##### :o

Edited by loong